Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut rewards

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

My app shows a **** 5% at Tesco while my wifes says 20% :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Seems to be random. Mine is 15%, my wife is 5%. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Yes, important to see if people get the cash a second time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭breeno

I have used it twice via the same offer so multiple claims seem to be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

Same, i only got 5% which isnt really worth much to me in refund, if i had the 20% it would probably make more sense for me to do my shop there than lidl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

IS it showing up on all revolut , because I can't see the offer on mine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Open the App, scroll down on the home page and it should show trending rewards and see all on the right. Click it and have a look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭ellejay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

These never seem to actually register the cash-back for me. Activated the Just-eat one about 2 weeks ago. I’ve since used it 3 times, paid directly with my Revolut card and never appears in pending or complete cash-back. Offer is still activated too.

Ive used one or two others before too that never worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭glen123

How long does it usually take for cash back to come through? I did one shop using my card on Thur evening and got cash back on Fri evening. Did another one with husband's card as his had 20% cash back - shopped Sun evening and still no cash back this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I used the just eat cashback one and worked fine, got the cashback next day.

Just as well to be honest, just eat is a rip off.

Actually the cashback on my husband's card has just arrived so took a bit longer than the first time.

Shop was for 151eur - this included alcohol as well as I purchased 25eur Tesco voucher. Got the full 20% cashback on the full amount, so looks like purchasing a voucher only should work just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 adventures

Why are people getting different amount off, 5, 15, or 20% off, dose it depend on the amount of use of the card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I was thinking it might be related to what tier of Revolut you have. I think there's 3 tiers so 5% for the scrubs, 15% for the next up and 20% for top tier.

My husband only set up account a month ago and never used it (well, 3 small transactions only so that I could get 60eur for referral) and his account shows 20% Tesco cashback. I've had account for ages and use it a lot - I got 5% Tesco cashback offer some time ago, activated it but never used it. This time I got 15%. Probably would have got 20% if I hadn't activated that 5% back then? No idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,064 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Odd I activated mine last week..used yesterday in closest Tesco. Still no cashback . Over 24 hours... Just says directions now on reward .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

For the Just Eat reward do you have to order via the link in the reward? I activated the reward and ordered through the app and paid with my Revolut. No sign of the cashback 5 days later.

My first cashback took around 28 hours to come through. 2nd one took 40 hours or so.

Cheers. Gives a bit of scope before annoying support :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Got second cashback on Tesco. And offer still appears active to use a third time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭horse7

Have they still referal rewards?

Just noticed the all says receive cashback within 72 hours so can take time

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

My Revolut is now my main day to day bank account and all I got was 5% (have the free account).

Wife has a free account and only uses from time your, she has a 15% code.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I have the metal account and only have 5% so it's not this.

Im pretty certain it's due to your spending habits and whatever demographic Tesco want to target with their campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MB05

Definitely no Tesco offer in my Revolut Rewards so it looks like not everyone gets the same ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Celtic_Eagle

The latest refer a friend promotion ended yesterday. I have 3 family members that are looking to join but you need to be careful as unless they cover all criteria you will not get the €60 kickback. For example they need to make 3 vendor purchases with the card and if this is not completed by the close of the promotion which was yesterday then you do not get the money added to your card. I know a guy whose wife joined and used the card twice before the promo ended and Revolut support have informed him that the money will not be added as a third purchase was not made! it is a bit sneaky but also obvious if you read the detail.

I would imagine they will start this promo again in another format sooner rather than later and i saw it regularly on the app however as the latest one ended yesterday i do not see it on the app today

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

It says in the revolut app that to avail of the 10% cashback you have to activate the reward. Pay with your Rev card. Receive cash back within 72 hours. I paid with card during the week but haven’t received caaback. Is there some way to activate the Reward that I’m missing? Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

You need to click into the reward and click activate before using your card.

I've already activated the one on mine so I can't take a screenshot, but from memory it's a big blue button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

I confirm once Tesco offer is active you can go multiple times and get cashback each time.

I have 15% active with 30 days left so I think I'll stock up before then.

Like others did, I also confirm reward covered full amount even though I had bought alcohol.

Advertisement