Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭Cartman78

He didn't say it all apparently....he made a comment relating to healthy under 60's possibly not needing to have a booster jab in the winter

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Ah, another anti sneaks on.

GErrup dat yard, the smell of hay off ya.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭GE90

Iam vaccinated and believe 100% in the vacine but we can't force people to take it, thankfully there is a significant % of the population vaccinated but there will always be a few who won't take it and thats

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Joe got his vaccine on de sly I'd say....

Probably pushed a few oul petals out of de way

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

It's a personal choice to not be an arsehole, caller.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

A now steady on , Baku is an extraordinary place, albeit I can't speak so to speak for the rest of the country so to speak 😁

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,561 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the world would be a much less populated place without the smallpox and polio vaccines. Less idiots anyway if there was a choice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

He has a few eyepad / oipads there in front of him, you often hear the alert chime or siri when he's messing with it while people are talking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

He did say it ! Said he didn't want to take up a jab as he wasnt on the "Frontline" .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭bloopy

Anyone who is not vaccinated now will not be taking it.

To force the tiny percentage left to take it means crossing a line that will be very hard to pull back from.

Duffy is playing a very dangerous game here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭archfi

mea culpa, should have highlighted the awful regime rather than the country.

Mind you, one look at the football stadium (state of the art) but zero atmosphere during the Euros ie, a shíthole! 😀

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,561 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

that's what I thought. Have listened to him over the last few years and never heard him say anything about not taking the vaccine

The jab is bullshit ! And no one should be coerced into having it .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

'Your unvaccinated shoulders'

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭gluppers

I'm pro vaccine, but Joe's a bit of a bully boy today

My body My choice Joe !!

I'm sure Luke is vaccinated, infact he said so in an interview with Claire Byrne yesterday, he's not fully convimced boosters are needed partly because of concerns re lack of supply in 3rd world countries. He did say, its possible, covid may require a 3 dose regime like other viruses.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,574 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should charge €500 for it from November 1st onwards for anyone choosing not to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Joe Duffy is possibly the stupidest thickest clown I Have ever heard in my life.

M

It's great when Joe is freaked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭archfi

'A liberal blanket upon your unvaccinated shoulders'

Ain't nothing 'liberal' around mandatory vaccinations which is what it sounds like Duffy da Trinidee 'liberal' would support with gusto!

Duffy is as bad as the anti-vaccination lunatics (the 5G looneys and all that shít)

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

We need a public health expert on to cut through all of this bull (on both sides). If the footballer gets the vaccine now is he more protected (and less likely to transmit) than he is after having Covid (and recovered) twice?

From what I gather (open to correction) - his protection is as good as it is going to be now. Why the pressure to get the jab? For optics?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

Professor O’Neill has been a strong proponent of vaccines all through the pandemic. In response to a query from The Journal, he said he was not eligible for a vaccine at the time and the colleagues in his lab who did get a vaccine work on samples from patients with Covid-19. 

“I will take any vaccine as soon as it’s offered,” he added. 

From The Journal.ie 25/04/2021

M

100% dead as opposed to 89%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Duffy asks a question....then his old trick.....immediately talks/shouts over the person as they try to respond.

He is pure ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭bloopy

Joe is sounding unhinged.

This is mental.

He is not fit for this job until he calms down a bit.

A, I get you now 😁, I was there 3 years ago and my god, the place dripping with oil money , literally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭GE90

Somehow Duffy is loosing this argument

Advertisement