Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If the Social Democrats were in Sinn Fein's place

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,229 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

It is quite strange that all of the left-wing parties are against left-wing policies common across Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭Brucie Bonus

It seems you don't know anything about what SD/SF/PBP etc. have planned but are happy to prop up failed policies.

I know we need a change, which is more than you.

Tell me about these wonderful policies planned by Sinn Fein and the SDs. Tell me how they will fix the planning process to deliver more housing. Tell me where they will get all the builders to build these houses that fly through the planning process. Tell me more, I'm all ears as to how this will work. Tell me how Sinn Fein will get more consultants into hospitals while paying them less and taxing them more.

Or will I just get tumbleweed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭Brucie Bonus

The claim was you can't comment or criticise if you've no alternative. That's nonsense. There was alternatives given. Just because people might pretend it isn't any better doesn't mean there's none.

We are buying and leasing builds all the time. Somebody is building them.

The shinner gave an interview, go listen. That's what we were talking about. If you don't know you've no business trying to jump in. I'm not here to recap or bring you up to speed. Pointing out **** government policy is the duty of the opposition and any decent government minister, if you can find one.

Well, tell me about these alternatives. You keep saying that there are alternatives but I can't find a post where you detail one.

Build more houses is about as far as your alternatives go. You have a whole thread to point out **** government policy, do it there. This thread is about the SDs and SF, so asking for their alternatives is a very reasonable question.

• Advertisement
Advertisement