Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i agree, game play is a lot better and it means lots of players that were unusable are now an option (Kroos, Kane etc)

but to be honest last year turned into a massive card collecting fest, really it should be about playing a few matches and leaving it at that, better for me anyway 😁

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

POTM Ronaldo

26 segments...

4x89

4x88

4x87

5x86

5x85

4x84

Coming in at 2.5 million coins (if only I could transfer my 5million from FIFA21 over)

If I had the coins I'd just buy his gold card as it's better than nearly every player in the game as is plus he would be tradeable, there's not even a way to grind it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Yeah, I constantly find myself with nothing available once I get central in the final third. Always swamped and losing possession as it feels like there's no-one available for a pass.

I'm going to give the 3-5-2 as per above a go.

It will be a completely different system to what I usually play so I'm sure it will take a while to get used to, but looking forward to giving it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

First game of WL is a loss, opponent went 1-0 early and then just played possession for 75 minutes.

When I finally did get a chance this happens, I take it around the keeper and in the process my striker loses the ball jumping over a potential foul instead of just getting taken out for a penalty.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Ha, this is rage inducing. Drives me crazy, like proper swear words shouted at the TV when it happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Robbie always was too honest on the pitch, the game was just being overly realistic.

0-2 now, lost on penalties

0-4, I don't understand this game. My opponents have 10 men back at all times and yet every time I lose the ball they're in my box within 2 passes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red cards up on the market. Seems they didn’t make them untradeable lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did anybody do Anderson Talisca? wondering if I should do it before 6. Is he any use as a super sub??

• Advertisement

5 shots from within 6 yards with a player with 99 Finishing and not a single one goes in

I've tried this formation and it's very good going forward, you can be left behind on counter attacks if you're central defenders are sluggish and slow but there's always options going forward, spreading it out to the wing and crossing in to a big man in the middle for a header as scoring from headers is decent this year!

Considering his price and the chance he could get another one, I grabbed him as a super sub. Can play a few positions too.

I got bored and did Talisca

Just packed a OTW Saul!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

Is rivals rankings working as it should?

I got on a lucky run and ended up rank 1 on div 6 last week

I started on rank 1 of div 6 this week. I'm two wins off promotion, problem is I'm a small bit out of my depth here. I lost 7 games in a row but now iv won a game..

Is there any way to go backwards at all? Do I have to quit the next game to prevent myself being promoted? I really don't want to get promoted I need time to adjust to this level of play first.. Which sucks I need to win 6 more games to get my rewards and I really don't want to win two in a row

Somehow turned it around and got the rank I was hoping for, from 0-4 to 8-6 😁

At least the rewards were instant because they were SHOCKING.

Best player from a 100k pack:

3 discards from the TOTW pack:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,654 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

WL actually seems more enjoyable than qualifiers. People aren't playing like their lives depend on it, maybe because of the guaranteed decent rewards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Is there a way to get quick loyalty or do I have to play 10 games? Its for the puzzle master SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

OTW Team 2 seems a bit meh. The Wijnaldum sbc is a bit expensive compared to the Benzema one. I have my duplicate coman but I think I'll just quick sell him and recover him later so I can use my ultimate edition points now.

Will leave my otw pack for sunday since sancho and aguero should be added then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

queue up for any of the friendlies and instantly back out. You’ll have it in 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

They must have patched it, doesnt seem to be working anymore! Squad Battles on semi pro it is then, cant be dealing with anything higher with this team :)

So, there’s a set of objectives to be done in the New Alligences mode.

one is, “score two goals with first owned players in six matches.”

So…can people please Not play golden goals, please. I’ve won multiple games 1-0 which is absolutely useless to me 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm almost starting to believe they patched the goalkeepers. 4 games in a row my goalkeeper has really screwed me over.

On a different note, I earned a good few coins trading Chiesa today, not sure why he was in demand. Bought 21, and sold 20 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Patch notes for the first patch on PC (coming to console soon) has the effectiveness of long range finesse shots reduced, and the same with the effectiveness of GK's at saving shots in the box.

The hardest part of defending in this is trying to get control of the right player.

L1 switching is totally broken.

Got out of foundations milestone pack!! Of course bloody untradeable.

• Advertisement

Anyone having issues with disconnections? I keep losing connection and getting kicked out of the game.

Advertisement