Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Thanks BJ, but no joy yet.

Sandy said it can take awhile and to give it time.

This is timescale Orderd 3/9

Ireland, 【Ireland】 Shipment arrive at Ireland distribution center

2021-09-20 16:38

LGG01A, 【LGG01A】 The customs clearance is completed.

2021-09-20 16:38

LGG01A, 【LGG01A】Custom clearance completed

2021-09-17 07:50

LGG01R, 【LGG01R】 Flight Arrival

2021-09-14 15:05

592Z, 【592Z】Custom clearance completed

2021-09-14 08:53

592Z, 【592Z】Capacity arrives at port

2021-09-13 04:33

DONGGUAN CITY, 【DONGGUAN CITY】 Depart from country of origin

2021-09-13 04:33

DONGGUAN CITY, 【DONGGUAN CITY】 Shipment transiting to next station

2021-09-13 04:28

020VC, 【020VC】 Shipment ready for leaving the warehouse.

2021-09-10 06:13

DONGGUAN CITY, 【DONGGUAN CITY】Flight is scheduled to depart

2021-09-10 04:57

DONGGUAN CITY, 【DONGGUAN CITY】 Shipment arrive at DONGGUAN CITY distribution center

2021-09-10 03:50

020VC, 【020VC】 Shipment transiting to next station

2021-09-09 06:13

020VC, 【020VC】 Shipment arrive at the warehouse.

2021-09-08 23:31

020VC, 【020VC】 Shipment arrive at 020VC distribution center

2021-09-08 21:45

020NA, 【020NA】 Shipment transiting to next station

2021-09-08 20:15

020N, 【020N】 S.F. Express has picked up the shipment

In short, I’d read that it’s been somewhere in Ireland since 20th. I’ve had no contact from an post so have no reference number to use if I contact them. Maybe it’s taking ages for customs to get to it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

ive no movement on both my orders from sandy and shoot, one last updated on the tracking system the 12th of september and the other the 17th... doesn't usually take this long if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Wolftown

I stupidly placed two orders on dhgate. One on 15th August and the other on 21st August. Neither have reached Ireland yet and I'm pretty sure one hasn't even left China.

Lesson learned, back to Sandy next time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mine typically arrive after 3 weeks ti 4 weeks. The fact its reached Ireland but not on An Posts system yet suggests it might be delays in customs on Ireland. Id give it a while yet.

Also as it appears others are experiencing delays may suggest its just delayed. Fingers crossed.

My order was shipped by Sandy on 23rd Sept, so Im hoping to have it by 23rd of Oct at the earliest.

What did you guys order exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

That's not in Ireland, despite what it says. Nothing to worry about either. Have had loads of items arrive with SF EXPRESS. There'll be another update, likely next week at this stage that it's arrived in Ireland then it will one or two days to delivery. SF express is around 15 working days to delivery once it's shipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Hi guys ordered off shoot a month ago and the package still hasn't updated since it was handed over to carrier anyone else have same issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Yeah I've the same but they resent my order for the 3rd time....

So who knows at this stage, if it doesnt arrive this time I'm looking for a refund

You really shouldn't be getting a refund. Its always a risk ordering from these sites and you know they are counterfeit and why they arent clearing customs.

Its not Shoot or Sandys fault its being sent back.

While that may be true, shoot offered a refund if the order is not successfully delivered this time, who am I to argue

Shoot and Sandy are running a business, and I guarantee you they aren't warning people of risks items might not arrive, unless they're specifically asked. They also both accept payments as a business on Paypal with the possibility of chargebacks. They're not in business to do people favours, so if something doesn't arrive no one should feel guilty about chargebacks/refunds if they simply wash their hands of the problem. Doesn't seem to be an issue in the case of shoot as they're offering a refund if its sent back.

• Advertisement

Well if the offer you a refund, thats fine. No issues with that. I wouldnt be pushing for a refund myself if its destroyed by customs.

If its returned to Shoot thats different as they arent out of pocket.

Yes Shoot is a business, but we all know the risks here, we don't need Shoot to tell us that. Its always a risk and all on here are fully aware.

In cases where its caught by customs, I think a discount on your order is more than fair as both you and Shoot would be out of pocket.

My 1st order has been sent back, 2nd order tracking seems to be stalled on tracking

3rd order I paid extra for DHL.... I don't mind the customs charge tbh

I've paid it before a few times and they've always allowed credit on it

I think the chances of orders getting through these days are quite low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Yeah I’m the same, I ordered on the 24th August, last update 1st September in China and nothing since, ordered froM shoot. Very frustrating

I got mine through last month no issues. It does appear there are some issues the last 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully its temporary delays.

No tracking update in 35 days, think that’s a record, absolute shitshow

I'm on day 36 since an update, reckon the order must be lost at this stage

Yeah wouldn’t hold out too much hope at this stage.

mine wasn't updated since 12/9, but got a text this morning from an post to pay custom charges (only a fiver) so at least there is some movement. massive delays for whatever reason i don't know

What shipping method was it do you mind me asking? Epacket, SF Express etc? The latter is supposed to have the taxes already paid.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

How many jerseys/tracksuits etc do you guys order at any 1 time? More likely to have them stopped if its larger parcel? Lots of stuff i'd like to buy but so wary of ordering all at once?

And is it better off paying for courier delivery or going normal post route?

Ive ordered up to 8 at any one time. Shirts mostly and a tracksuit at most. I go for 4 items per package and get them spilt into 2 packages.

Ive never tried more items, just out of caution. Ive only had one stopped my customs and destroyed, which was last summer. So I might be too cautious.

The delays all appear to happen when they reach here by the looks of things.

My current one was sent by Sandy via SF Express on 23 Sept and has been updated most days thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

I had an item with 10 pieces stopped by customs here. Never had it destroyed, they just wanted correct paperwork from seller. Took extra few weeks to clear (and FedEx needed additional €€€€€ to cover correct value). Package had been inspected aswell.

How much you get stung for? Might be time for these places to put the duty on the price and it might speeden up the postage. I have never waited this long for a parcel from shoot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,208 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

@Drumpot any joy yet? I'm planning to make another order next week but given the chatter in the thread in thinking of postponing

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

dont forget most people come here to complain, i have had 6 deliveries from sandy and shoot in the last few weeks all fine, ive just ordered 4 tracksuits from sandy and the tracking is updating daily

The internet isn’t for everyone

Have had no issues with the two orders place so far myself tbh so will likely give sandy the order next week, just curious.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

What are you on about? I’ve been ordering from Sandy and Shoot for years. This is the first time I have had a major issue with a delivery, surely it’s helpful to others in case they are considering placing an order. These sort of delays are not normal.

• Advertisement

i was merely stating people come here to complain mostly rather than leave good reviews and that a few bad transactions posted on here shouldnt put someone off buying from shoot or sandy or any other supplier of fake clobber, it is a risky transaction but well worth the risk imo.

These delays are not normal but now everything from china is subject to taxes so it is the new normal as they say, previously items under the limit would sail through but not anymore sadly

also i was replying to another poster who seemed happy with my response, i didnt quote you at all

So I've got a letter in the door from revenue asking to destroy the goods. Never happened before and I've also just paid customs. What do people usually do here? Sign it and agree to the goods being destroyed? Will I get my money from shoot back and also my customs money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

So customs asked you to pay to have them released, you paid and now they will destroy?

I'd be asking for that payment back.

Was it Sandy you bought from? What particular items and how many out of interest?

Yes lol how scabby I've just paid a fiver for customs a couple of days ago, patiently waiting for my package then I get this letter. I guess I've no choice but to sign it.

It was two football shirts from shoot

Well I got stung last year. Didnt oay for customs but got a letter from Revenue. My letter stated my goods were counterfeit and would be destroyed unless I could provide a letter from the seller proving they were legit.

As they are counterfeit, no proof would exist so the jig was up. The iems were destroyed.

You wont get that fiver back.

I informed Sandy who offered to gimme 50 percent off my next order which was fair. I never sought a refund as Sandy would be out of pocket then and its my risk . I was happy with the 50 percent off and havent had any issues since.

But once the Revenue send you that letter regarding counterfeit goods, that package is gone.

Not liking these posts about revenue! Was just about to put in a sizeable order from Sandy but having doubts now. Think I can kiss my 2 jerseys from shoot goodbye

• Advertisement

Dont be put off. Ive had 1 stopped out of perhaps 12.

Whats sizeable? Id go for 4 to 6 items max if your worried.

Yeah it’s 6 items but a couple of tracksuits which aren’t cheap so bring up the the cost of the order. Parcel motel is badly missed here, great for getting these packages through with peace of mind

Dont place loads of bulky tracks in at once is my advice. 4 shirts and a track is plenty. The less bulky it is the better.

Again, the smaller the order, the less you lose if it gets caught .

So after waiting well over a month for a tracking update on an order, I got a refund (less tax and shipping) from dhgate.

Still have another order from them in transit. Was ordered 21/08 so hoping that comes through soon.

After the **** experience I won't use dhgate again and have just placed another order with Sandy!

i am about to order with her too but a small bit hesitant

• Advertisement

I ordered 4 tracksuits from Sandy recently and she split them into to packages, they did the same with 6 kits I ordered before that

Shoot have kindly agreed to send my package again via express post. Went with AddressPal also instead of my home address

What’s the benefit of that ? The packages will still hit customs

Can also message on WhatsApp to ask for it to be split or have any delivery requirements like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

My order from August never showed up. Contacted them and was asked to pay $10 to resend. 🤣

Order placed with Sandy, let’s see what happens. Order with shoot is well and truly gone I reckon

With the EU willing to scrap checks coming in from Britain through N. Ireland, Parcel Motels virtual UK address may be back on the cards.

Watch this space guys

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Anyone heard of double clearance taxation or special lines shipping? Been offered this by my usual seller instead of UPS/FedEx/Regular post, he reckons it's safer

FWIW, my package was shipped by Sandy via China post with the tax allegedly prepaid.

After 2 weeks of no updates the package has updated to say its arrived in AnPost depot in dublin 12 today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement