Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, Sterling and Ferland Mendy from the Silver Beasts objectives rare mega pack. Both go in to my main squad, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Was just looking at this objective. How do you get a silver team of the week player?

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

All discard from Elite 3 rewards in Squad Battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

How do you get OTW cards? I got my free one with ultimate but besides that how does it usually work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Either get them in a pack or buy from transfer market. Some lesser ones can be got through SBCs and challenges too.

As Awec said, there’s an objective to do each week that will reward a special TOTW player. This weeks is one of heavily encourage people to do. Ligue 1 makes him easy to chem, and 90+ pace will make him effective for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Nothing but trash in Gold 1 Squad battle rewards.

On the subject of OTW players though, I'm definitely picking up Alaba and if you have the coins he's a good shout for an investment. Currently going for 30k and he's pretty sure to get an upgrade which would make his card usable for months.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Do we not get red picks in champs? I thought there were 2 guaranteed when you qualify for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Squad Battles Elite 1 rewards this week, funny I was just thinking last night how I needed a super sub striker to bring on after an hour…

The weirdest thing is, Acerbi was the featured player. Must be a glitch that Ole didn’t walk out I assume?

• Advertisement

Also, what would be a better strike partnership for a 352, Ole and Lukaku or Ole and Auba? Could even sell Lukaku or Auba for another forward like Kane or Werner if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Werner is very good, haven't used the others

Quick Ole review after one game: hat-trick inside 25 minutes of a division 4 rivals match, all on his weak foot outside the box, followed by a rage quit. An utterly, insanely good card. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got Militao from the Silver Beasts challenge. Casteels was my walkout though.

Completed that challenge. I find it very refreshing playing against silver players. More fun than Rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Squad Battles Elite 1 rewards got tadic (plus gomez who is at least worth something).The other pack got mahrez who is selling for about 9k.

Also got nothing from that wijnaldum squad challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got Tomori from my otw pack so happy with that. Him and otw Upamechano should be my centre backs for a good while.

Any body tried the Saudi Arabian Hero striker ? Tempted to try him out since he'd strong link to paulinho and otw Talisca.

Earlier today I got two walkouts from my SB rewards, Haaland and Ruben Dias. Both duplicates.

At least I can sell this Haaland but his price is surprisingly low.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,654 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Broken at the moment, will get them when it's fixed.

Prices are steadily creeping downward. Good sides with plenty of 87+ players are surprisingly affordable right now. it's refreshing to see in a way but I'm wondering whether this is EA being sound or if it's completely unintended 😅

• Advertisement

I'm still confused by Rivals rewards...........once you have 7 wins, do your rewards change whether you're rank 1, 2, or 3 for that particular division?

Sancho only 180k already. Hopefully drops a bit over the next week.

Sterling coming off the bench in his debut, when I’m two down, and banging in a hatrick. Instantly winning my loyalty, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Fairly sure it's the rank you finish on when the week resets.

No I just mean are there different rewards for each rank or only for each division?

representing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

in the chipper tonight and said I'd do a few gold upgrade packs while waiting.

Never realised the France/Spain match is on until the commentator goes Pogba.. I wish says I and opens a pack...Pogba :)

Guess I'm going all out French team at this stage.

Did Benzema for laughs and he's lethal.. just constantly burying headers in the box.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Crosses and headers seem pretty OP this year.

For some reason I've noticed keepers are unreal at saving absolute smashers in the box but you head the ball from cross and they'll struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Up to 540k now… not too sure what I’m aiming for. Maybe a Ginola/Di Natale. My squad is pretty set as is and doing well atm in rivals and was doing well in WL playoffs.. might upgrade Correa as he’s been pretty poor in the CAM position.

4231 IG:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Really liking the revamped WL. Finished rank 2 without much stress. All the games were fairly even. The rewards are excellent, pity I got nothing of note.

Delighted I decided to do FB Pedro. Excellent card, the five star WF makes a huge difference. He's silky smooth on the ball. Decided to bring Dybala back into the team, Played him as a ST, his dribbling is off the charts.

I really need to work on my finishing though. I only started playing mid way through '20 and never bothered with timed finishing as it wasn't necessary. I need to pick it up now though. Maybe they'll nerf finesse shots with the next patch? While they're at it they need to sort out the severs. There's no reason why the game should be lagging this bad. Apart from that, I think they've made a really enjoyable game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,654 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Advertisement