Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

I'm going to guess that Abi, Corey, a gun and Horrornation St will all be combined into a saga.

Then some piece of evidence frees Kelley only to be put out because Toyah and Imran now have a 4 year old to look after and she goes off the rails, or maybe social services will only allow them to foster one at a time and they've to pick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Johnny not give his blessing to Ronnie and Jenny, what happened there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭Dynomutt

There'll probably be an unexpected storm which widens the sinkhole causing Abi, Corey, Johnny, and Jenny to get trapped underground and somehow Corey will get control of the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

But whatever happens Abi will still have her beautifully manicured blood red nails. Exactly what you expect to see a mechanic to have 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

He did, but Ronnie cheated on her (with Kevin's sister) I think

Where did Imran meet Abi to do the deed?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

They really miscast Summer...everytime she comes on screen I thinks shes 25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Summer and that pink jacket, it's like 4 sizes too big, and looks like it belonged to Mary. She wears it in every scene.

Chuck is in the bin

Aadi looks like a Jackson 5 member

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

How come people in soaps don't seem to have a TV? The poor child is shut away like Anne Frank. The other two should be in the bedroom and let Elsie look at Peppa Pig or Frozen. Better still put it behind them till night and take her off for a walk and a chippy tea at the Red Rec. My dog gets more attention than they've given her.

Post edited by Lennox Gilbey on

• Advertisement

I do not want Johnny to die

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

Is he leaving the show. Thought his scenes were a bit ominous earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I had Elsie and thought of Elsie Tanner and changed it. 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I just noticed the name as it’s my mother’s and you don’t hear it very often, 😊

I’m excited for Corrie super soap week last time we got a big week was 2010 tram crash

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Shonas keen. Wasn't that where she was shot at the winter wonderland event?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

What a pile of crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

We all laughed out loud when Abbi and Corey fell through the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

That was a lot of episode for one night 😂

I wonder was the throwaway remark about the motorway pileup a hint that Natasha might be in danger. I hope not.

Johnny has goner written all over him the way they're treating his character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,270 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wait and see..Natasha will meet her maker and Sam will replace Oliver as the new kid for Leanne and Nick.

I hate the dark scenes, can't make anything out. It was the same for Geoff's death episodes. Very frustrating.

To thine own self be true

Also, the dialogue was very hard to hear or understand.

Corey a big shot footballer after one big senior game and wanted by Germany now despite his bad publicity also decides to attend a Halloween event on a small street where he is hated

Corrie super soap week has been kinda disappointing so far dragged on for to long, Emmerdale was better.

Jesus dev could of saved Adi first he had time

I think too much is happening this week. Sinkhole, Dev crash and Harvey escape would all be huge stories by themselves, I know it's super soap week, but still, way too much happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Dev never paid him any attention in the first place. It was always the daughter first and son an afterthought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

They've done great work with the Alahans and Aadi has been developed well since the recast so I'm gonna assume he managed to free himself because I really can't see them killing him off.

I hope I'm not proven wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

I suspect you're right, would be very surprised if they kill off Aadi. It will probably develop into a storyline of how of resentment against his father because he left him to die while he rescued Asha.

Just on the storyline last night though, thought it was comical how Harvey smashed Kevin's phone in the daylight, but it was pitch black when he drove off in the recovery truck.

Also noticed a strange weather phenomenon, bright sunshine on one side of the street and lashing rain on the other. It was clearly filmed during sunny weather, yet they tried their hardest to make it look dark and gloomy with filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭steinbock123

The writing of this is full of holes, not to mention sinkholes. What are the odds? Devs car just happens to be stopped on the very road on the very day at the very spot at the very time when a prison van carrying the very man who wants to wreak havoc on other residents of Coronation Street just happens to be forced off the road. How long does it take for Kevin to arrive in the truck, and how long is he lying on the road and not one other car, truck, van, cyclist or pedestrian happens to pass by ???

And as for all the comings and goings at the “Horrornation St.” event, gimme a break!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭All that fandango

Could someone explain how the police van was forced off the road? All I saw was one of the drivers go into his jacket pocket and try to get something out, but was stopped from doing it by the other driver?

Thought it was funny how when Harvey emerged from the overturned van, he must have stood for a good minute taking in his surroundings. A guy of his mentality in real life would run for the hills as soon as he could, not looking around him.

Thought the rain effect ruined a couple of scenes and wasn't needed as heavy.

Advertisement