Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steering wheel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I just added it to my cart and asked Amazon to deliver it to Ireland and it did this calculation:

£89.99 minus 20% UK VAT = £74.99

£74.99 plus 23% Irish Vat = £92.24

Customs duty is only charged on goods with a value over €150 so I checked wth a more expensive item (the OLED Switch) and at that price they added an "Import Fees Deposit" so you pay Amazon the import fees/duty up front so you don't have to pay them when it arrives in Ireland.

This means the price at checkout should be the most they will pay (in this case £92.24).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mossie

Thanks. I think it works out a bit cheaper from Germany. I'm not sure it's the best wheel for her needs but it works with Xbox too so that might suit

Advertisement