Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,486 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think it's

Dolorus.

Also a familiar face is back next week to investigate the fire. I think it's

Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I’d say Caddle is raging tonight with another 50 cent on a packet of fags. She might need to start dealing for Richie.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

Could anyone please tell me what's the connection with Richie Lennon and Sash, also Richie and Charlotte, he insinuated that Charlotte is working for him. Richie has a funny way about him, like the scene with the stuffed dog, and I remember something to do with a mirror, I think he checked it for dust, and in the next scene I think he told whoever it was to straighten the mirror, there has been other idiosyncrasies that is peculiar to his character I've noticed also, I can't make out what it is, good acting or what in earth are they trying to insinuate...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This drug storyline is another one which could have been good but they have made a hames of it as usual.

Sash is as gobby as Carol now with all the shouting every time she is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"You will never see your daughter again" says Sash when she is only moving a few doors down the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Remember that guy lurking at Will's grave? I wonder when that's gonna crop up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,160 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sash moves in with Cris, yes that will be great protection

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Láidir agus Dílis

I know other posters have mentioned this but the turn in the Zac\Richie drugs story is braindead.

Zac goes to jail where Richie has plenty of inmates who can get to him instead of Skeaghvasteen in remote, rural Kilkenny. Or any place on the planet other than where he went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Where does Cris live that that he can accommodate Mum and child just like that?

Those glasses of white wine that Cleo & Dolores had were overflowing!

Is he in Dan's old flat, wheelchair friendly one?

I'm surprised Sash didn't move in with Laura as Hayley lives over the pub or off to Costa Bishop abroad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Cristiano is just the worst actor ever.

Tommy and Carol definitely going to get together after that little exchange. Carol very concerned about him.

The hapless farmer😂 Good man Richie re. Tommy!

Carol's t*ts are doing serious bouncing running away from the fire in the preview clip!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I noticed that earlier! She'll take someones eye out!

I'm surprised her tits aren't still bouncing!

Ah lads. This bouncy tit talk is killing me.

I wonder does Richie get his bombs from Patrick Ward.. the most peaceful fcuking pipe bomb maker around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Saw on the newspaper an article about a fire ripping through the town, with Carol running for her life and Delores trapped in her car. The article mentioned fans will be biting their nails to see who survives. Ha ha thats some joke. I bet my mortgage and my life on the fact that both Carol and Delores will 100% survive and stink up our screens with boring and predictable gangster storylines for years to come. The source of the explosion wasnt mentioned. Let me guess- some sort of crime boss/gangster connection to Carol?

There is zero suspense in such a storyline when you are guaranteed the long term actors always survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

That was brutal, one of the worst "nail biting episodes"

there is a major fire across the road from the community center, but nosy Pete doesnt run over to investigate

how the hell do the writers always make a balls of the big built up storys

In my dreams it was her, Sash and Jane with no tops on.

Leo with the obvious product placement taking the stuff beside the coffee machine.

I thought Dolores was a multi millionaire but yet still driving around in a 2010 Kia.

That's what Dolores gets for taking her car for a service at another garage instead of giving the business to her son! She mentioned Ray had closed for the afternoon but she obviously desperately needed a service.

Carol 'next Richie will blow up the pub with all of us in it'.

FFS Carol Richie isn't the Provisional IRA. If he brought about such a coup he'd have the whole Garda force onto him.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Well if poor Tommy doesn't deserve the ride after all this ..

They fighting in the community centre over who would drive to hospital and she was sitting on a kerb across the way!!!

I hope the writers pull Cleo out of Dollys arse and let her character develop of it's own, it's all Dolores with her!

Also,can anyone remember way back when Paul was with Niamh...didnt he and Orla hate each other or am I remembering wrong??

I was trying to figure out how Paul and Orla and Cleo didn't see her on their way into the community centre. It had gotten dark and Dolores still sitting there with no family.

Dolorus was taking her car for a service which I would assume was in the middle of the say or there abouts.

She crashes into a skip when it's fairly bright out and it's pitch black and she's still waiting for the ambulance to take her away.

• Advertisement

Carol could have at least asked Dolly was she ok, instead only worrying about farmer Tommy

Advertisement