Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair & Make Up Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 01-10-2021 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

So our postponed wedding reception is happening this November. And I need to find somewhere to get my hair and make up done in Dublin city centre. Most bridal hair and make up have minimum call out numbers and since it will just be me and we will be staying in the city centre and having the reception there, I figure it would be handy to get my hair & make up done in a salon in the city and just get changed quickly in the hotel before.

Any suggestions for places that do both in the same place. Near to westmoreland street ideally but anywhere in dublin city is good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Hey,

This is on Eustace St so a perfect location for you. I used Aoife for makeup for our Wedding, she came out to the house that morning and I had hair done elsewhere but according to the site you can get hair and make-up at the studio:

Edit to say she did myself and my Sister that morning so could do just you if available I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Snap, I also had Aoife from Maven do my makeup! And Lisa did hair.

We did a call out to the house though (4 person minimum). But I did get the trials done in town. Definitely worth contacting them anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

Also interested in this, if anyone has suggestions in addition to Maven!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭zedhead

I ended up booking Dylan Bradshaw, they were quickest to get back to me and offer what I needed. Heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sasal

Had mine done as a bridesmaid in Brown Sugar on South William Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement