Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying a mobile home sited in Kerry. It seems to be almost impossible to find one.

Options
  • 11-10-2021 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is it a question of leaving your details with a few sites and hoping that you will be contacted if a mobile comes up for sale ?

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Allez52

Thanks Conor. I noticed the Killorglin add and I saved it on done deal. I was probably thinking more of the Castlegregory side, and the vast majority of sites are full there.

I think my best bet would be to wait for a mobile on site to come on the market, then again I could be waiting for some time. With the "take them away" variety you would have to find a site with room and then many sites will only want "fresh" mobiles.

Answers

Advertisement