Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

There you have it. No-one should die of Covid. Lock the whole place down so.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Corby Trouser Press

Middle class, elderly bedwetter wants shelf stackers to wear masks all day… these people will never be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I not believe a word that comes out of Anne O Connors mouth (Head of Spin HSE) her only concern is the state of our hospitals 🙄

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭archfi

Yes caller, the virus stops circulating when you're shovelling a pub burger down your neck and starts again when walking to the jacks.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

The Pandemic fans are lovin' de restrictions . All swallowing the propaganda .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No Vax, No Irish, No dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

yes , it's not North Korea

they said if 50% each are vaccinated and unvaccinated in hospital.

if out of a 1000 people, 10 end up in hospital, and the current adult population is 90% vaccinated

this means 5 out of 900 vaccinated end in hospital or 1 out of 180

or 5 out of 100 of unvaccinated end in hospital , or 1 out of 20

It's fairly easy to see how they are working, and only simpletons or people with other odd motives think otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Way it's heading. Back to homeworking and close the colleges - schools to be kept open since are needed as state sponsored child care.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭archfi

You CANNOT keep EVERYONE safe.

In anything. Ever.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭bloopy

They are not under control though.

They are running the national airwaves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

Come on....let an antivax anti lockdown anti pass flat earth lunatic through for some craic

• Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

don't do the accent bud

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Jesus that some Kerry Accent 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I was walking around the Frascati centre in Blackrock this morning. There was a woman walking around the centre on her phone for at least 30 minutes with no mask on. I asked her to put her mask on and she simply said to me .....NO.....

I approached the security person and asked him if he could do something.......he did......he walked away in the opposite direction from the woman. He gave the impression that he was going to the management centre to report her. I was waiting on my wife and while waiting the woman continued to talk on the phone for at least another 15 minutes. No sign of security or anybody challenging her.

I looked around the corner and the security man was back in his position watching the front door, but doing absolutely nothing. Never approached the woman and never spoke to the woman.

Everybody else was wearing a mask in the centre except for this woman.

• I was in two coffee shops recently, in each a woman said “sorry I don’t have my Cert to hand”.

”that’s ok” was said on each occasion. Maybe the staff had already seen the certs on previous days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭Deeec

I think these people on liveline today obviously havent been affected financially by the restrictions. I know several business's/ people that have suffered badly because of the restrictions and they need to get back to normal.

I agree that everyone still needs to be careful but its time for everything to move on. The government should have invested more into the health service by now to deal with this.

The cynic in me wonders how the numbers have increased so rapidly just before everything being lifted.

I absolute hate the afrikaan accent , horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Where is John from Cark? We need his weighty input.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They should treat the unvaccinated in a massive circus tent in Phoenix Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,026 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

what about survellience of false self employed contractors

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Stefan will know all about uncover police, South Africa, so to speak

So the solution is, reopen and strict enforcement of covid pass. There's no one to do the enforcement though. Gardai certainly won't

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Undercover agents checking your papers????

have people gone insane?

Need a quote for Guttering, Tarmac caller, I have a friend so to speak 😁

All those statistics are nonsense , made up to keep fools doing their sums .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

PRIEST TALK 2: MY GOD

Advertisement