Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Axion

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

RodVelvet wrote: »
    Why is this, any particular reasoning to back up your statement?

The whole thing is based on staking.
    Staking won't be a thing in 3 years, nevermind 15 fecking years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

The whole thing is based on staking.
    Staking won't be a thing in 3 years, nevermind 15 fecking years...

Remind me, how long has 'staking' been around in traditional banking?

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Remind me, how long has 'staking' been around in traditional banking?

You have your life savings locked into Axion for 15 years so you're hardly objective...

You have your life savings locked into Axion for 15 years so you're hardly objective...

Ha, hardly. I put about 4k into Axion which is now worth 16k just on token price alone. I'm getting liquid BTC free twice a week, every week. Soon to turn to 4 times a week, every week. I've already claimed over $1,000 of the free BTC in the last few weeks.

And nobody has anything locked in for 15 years technically. There will be a possibility to turn your stake into an NFT and sell it on in a couple of years time.

Research the project, you might like it more than some of the ****coins you're dipping into that are truely worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

3 days later and we have another 3.4Bn AXN staked for 5555. 83.4Bn staked for over 25 years now. I don't think any other project in crypto comes close to this level of long term staking.

Today is Tuesday which means VCA day. 259ETH ($293k) already in the auction, of which 4.2 BTC ($250k) has already been distributed to stakers.

crazy, not a chance this will take off

Jackben75 wrote: »
    crazy, not a chance this will take off

More expert analysis, thanks.

There's 97Bn tokens ($45M) already staked for 15 years. This represents over 30% of the total available supply.

There's 222Bn tokens($103M) staked for varying lengths of time (average stake length is 7 years). That represents over 83% of the total supply.

The 15 year stake is climbing significantly every single day.

People are claiming their free BTC, every single day.

You can follow all new stakes auction bids and BTC withdrawals right here: https://axion.today/activity

Someone just staked $194,000 for 6 months just 3 hours ago.

There is $10M in liquidity on Uniswap. There is healthy trading volume without using any centralized exchanges.

There is HUGE money going into this. There are people with multiples of 6 figure sums locked into this and earning yearly salaries every month.

And that's all without talking about token price. And it's still early. The project is live about 6 months, currently priced at .00046c and this will be .01c or close to it by year end.

Smart people think long term. Greedy people rush into pump and dumps.

A new partnership and launch pad initiative announced by Axion.

Free airdrop being done of the new partners token on 8th May for people who have 5555 (max stake) only.

Announcement here and details on how to register for the airdrop.

https://axion.network/skrtlaunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭RodVelvet

A new partnership and launch pad initiative announced by Axion.

Free airdrop being done of the new partners token on 8th May for people who have 5555 (max stake) only.

Announcement here and details on how to register for the airdrop.

https://axion.network/skrtlaunch

Interestingly enough Sekuritance (Airdrop Token) company wise anyway seem to be based in Ireland.
    Will you guys be buying any of the token?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Interestingly enough Sekuritance (Airdrop Token) company wise anyway seem to be based in Ireland.

Month old company, sharing an address with 208 others, thats a pass from me.

Sekuritance Solutions Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of March 2021. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 208 other companies.
    https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362
    https://www.vision-net.ie/Company-Info/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362

Web site very basic, no real info.
    https://www.sekuritance.com/
    I going to think any Irish based crypto launching would have some type of presence here on Boards, a post or two, i did not notice any
    https://www.sekuritance.com/team/
    https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/56021950
    Could mean nothing, someone else here can dig some more , i have no interest in it

Month old company, sharing an address with 208 others, thats a pass from me.

Sekuritance Solutions Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of March 2021. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 208 other companies.
    https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362
    https://www.vision-net.ie/Company-Info/Sekuritance-Solutions-Limited-691362

Web site very basic, no real info.
    https://www.sekuritance.com/
    I going to think any Irish based crypto launching would have some type of presence here on Boards, a post or two, i did not notice any
    https://www.sekuritance.com/team/
    https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/56021950
    Could mean nothing, someone else here can dig some more , i have no interest in it

Whats your point exactly? There are a huge amount of companies who register in Ireland for tax purposes. Let's not try pretend otherwise. And yeah I'm sure all Irish based companies (crypto or otherwise) are rushing to have a presence on boards, the center of global commerce :D

When Axion partnered with CNFI earlier this year CNFI were only a few months old. Stakers got to buy into the token launch at 7.5c. CNFI is now trading at $1.32, down from an ATH of $1.67.

The IEO launch is being done through Trust Swap. Trust Swap are are verified, secure and ethical company who wouldn't be carrying out IEO's/IPO's with any unvetted companies.

• Advertisement

AMA YouTube link with Axion and Sekuritance from earlier today.

https://youtu.be/1Ljx5RYJqKc

I will definitely be buying.

Buy in rate of 2.5c with a 20% bonus for having a max shares stake with Axion plus another 10% bonus for having the OG-5555 NFT.

I'll probably be only able to out in around $1.5k but with the 30% bonus I'll be getting 78,000 SKRT rather than 60,000 at an already discounted price.

People pay thousands of dollars to get in at these pre launch rates. You can get into this one for next to nothing and get a bonus 20%. You just need one max share stake with Axion.

Thread should be locked, whelo is constantly shilling this rubbish project misleading newbies. Enough is enough

Thread should be locked, whelo is constantly shilling this rubbish project misleading newbies. Enough is enough

Dont agree with this, this project is not interesting me, but why shut it down just because you are not interested in it?
    Its their own money let people do as they wish with it, they might end up with the last laugh

What a load of tripe.

Let's lock the XRP thread, too much shilling going on in there.

Let's lock the Sh*t coin thread. There is actually scams being promoted on there.

Get a grip of yourself.

That's out of order. Whelo obviously believes in Axion and he backs up his statements with information, conviction and links.

I don't believe in Axion but I've made some money out of it because of Whelo's updates.
    It has a strong community behind it and it could easily go on a run some day.

Whelo's contributions on Axion and other crypto are welcome by me, and I would say most others on this forum.

Your random and spontaneous attack is way over the top, and actually weird, IMO.

Your random and spontaneous attack is way over the top, and actually weird, IMO.

Jealousy perhaps, big ADA or XRP holder?

Jealousy perhaps, big ADA or XRP holder?

More likely someone who saw Whelo's posts on Axion, put 100 euro in around the ATH and is losing their mind over that 100 being only currently worth 50...

More likely someone who saw Whelo's posts on Axion, put 100 euro in around the ATH and is losing their mind over that 100 being only currently worth 50...

actually, no, i helped whelo out back in the day 17! There is a vast difference between xrp and Axion, i have no interest in both. :pac: It is a rubbish project being constantly shilled by him, silly but fair enough, perhaps i am out of line on this one.

• Advertisement

actually, no, i helped whelo out back in the day 17! There is a vast difference between xrp and Axion, i have no interest in both. :pac: It is a rubbish project being constantly shilled by him, silly but fair enough, perhaps i am out of line on this one.

I'm not sure you actually understand the meaning of the world shill if you think that's what I'm doing.

I've simply provided some updates and answered questions (very loose use of the word questions, as many of the posts I've replied to are far from questions).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭djan

Have been following the project from a token price development perspective but now I'm trying to understand how Axion works.

I get that funds for the liquid BTC dividends are sourced from the auctions (ETH/BTC?) and then redistributed. What incentive is there to use them rather than buy on the market and what happens when these auctions stop attracting interest?

djan wrote: »
    Have been following the project from a token price development perspective but now I'm trying to understand how Axion works.

I get that funds for the liquid BTC dividends are sourced from the auctions (ETH/BTC?) and then redistributed. What incentive is there to use them rather than buy on the market and what happens when these auctions stop attracting interest?

If you buy from the VCA auctions you instantly get 10% of your purchase back in WBTC directly deposited into you wallet, and you also get a 10% discount on your Axion compared to the Uniswap price.

'IF' pirchases through the auctions drop to zero (unlikely) you still get your minimum 8% APY on your staked tokens, which was the original premise of Axion before the VCA auctions came on board.

Some achievement here. 100Bn Axion max staked for 5555 days.

Hello @everyone!

What an incredible achievement for the Axion network- and also a first ever in crypto history.

One hundred billion (100,000,000,000) tokens staked for over 15 years!

There are now over 7k+ individual MAX SHARE stakes for over 15 years in our network worth tens of millions of dollars- also expected to increase as the network grows. This is an unparalleled effort across all of decentralized finance (DeFi)!

Each and every one of these network stakers are earning the highest possible liquid $BTC dividends while supporting the Axion network. With the efforts of the new Axion Launch initiative and upcoming marketing, partnerships, and advertisements... our network continues to be a brilliant DeFi powerhouse for those wishing to utilize the $AXN token.

Onwards and upwards. Axion

Yesterday's VCA sold out (600M AXN, over quarter of a million dollars going to stakers) and today's AXN auction of 200M AXN sold out in 3 minutes.

Huge update overall here for Axion in terms of the contract code and future development, but also mainly for anyone who was stuck with stakes they could not release due to high gas fees.

Axion V3 is announced for a Q2 launch which will reduce gas fees by over 80% across all contract interactions (staking, unstaking, bidding in the auctions etc).

https://axion.network/axionv3

I will definitely be buying.

Buy in rate of 2.5c with a 20% bonus for having a max shares stake with Axion plus another 10% bonus for having the OG-5555 NFT.

I'll probably be only able to out in around $1.5k but with the 30% bonus I'll be getting 78,000 SKRT rather than 60,000 at an already discounted price.

People pay thousands of dollars to get in at these pre launch rates. You can get into this one for next to nothing and get a bonus 20%. You just need one max share stake with Axion.

SKRT launched on Uniswap yesterday and will be on gate.io today. It has already seen over a 200% increase on the IEO price of 2.25c. Sitting around 7c now.

A nice little perk of being an Axion staker, being able to get into that pre release sale price.

Big VCA auction day today too. 1.9Bn AXN in the auction. 10% sold out so far.

Relax n' Divs. The free BTC coming from these auctions is allowing me to play around with **** coins without getting any of my own money burnt. It's a nice position to be in.

• Advertisement

SKRT launched on Uniswap yesterday and will be on gate.io today. It has already seen over a 200% increase on the IEO price of 2.25c. Sitting around 7c now.

A nice little perk of being an Axion staker, being able to get into that pre release sale price.

Big VCA auction day today too. 1.9Bn AXN in the auction. 10% sold out so far.

Relax n' Divs. The free BTC coming from these auctions is allowing me to play around with **** coins without getting any of my own money burnt. It's a nice position to be in.

Did you get any of the Sleepy Sloth airdrop? Is it worth anything do ya know?
    Did you get on the first round of the SKRT? I got in on the second round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I'd done all the steps but got nothing. Did them again today as I think I'm still in the window before 15th.

Did you get any of the Sleepy Sloth airdrop? Is it worth anything do ya know?
    Did you get on the first round of the SKRT? I got in on the second round.

Sleepy airdrop is only worth about $5 or something. I registered but didn't do the Twitter stuff, so I don't know if I will have got it. The airdrop was fine last night.

Yeah I got my SKRT allocation, delighted with that. It's already trading up over 200%.

I'd done all the steps but got nothing. Did them again today as I think I'm still in the window before 15th.

For the SKRT airdrop? The airdrop won't be done until mid June and then there is a 4 month vesting period.

• Advertisement

So guys any thoughts on Axion at the minute?

Happy enough with the Vabble airdrop but was hoping price would start to appreciate a bit. Was the sidelining of Punky a good move?

Hopefully V3 will see a bit of a rise in price, something like Hex would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Tango One

Axion woke up up 42% any idea why

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I think there is a switch to the cheaper polygon platform. Some of the prices for staking and unstaking were making it unusable. Should drop from gas fees in the hundreds to in the pennies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

There is an NFT push happening as well, on top of the lower fees on polygon. Worth checking out if you can get a cheap one early. Air drop of nfts for early adopters too.

So folks what are your current thoughts on the state of play with Axion. The move to the Polygon network seems to be a progressive move. The community seems active but price is still very low to where I'd like it to be.

Anybody any thoughts on whether Axion is a dead duck at this stage?

Advertisement