Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess Diana - was she murdered?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,791 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

She was killed by being in a car under the control of a drunk driver and her not wearing a seat belt contributed to this, both would have been choices within her control to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well what's your source for this picture and why do you say that it was released years later?

What about the picture to you indicates that she was murdered?

Your questions are a bit leading though. Claiming that they "seem to be avoiding a bright light" is an assumption on your part. One that doesn't really bare out given the driver on the right is staring pretty wide eyed into the "light".

The most likely explanation is that it is a paparazzi picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

24 years have passed since her death... IF she was murdered it’s unlikely the truth will out. Mohammed Al Fayed believes the death of Diana and Dodi was murder by MI6 but he’s been thwarted at each opportunity to prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

I'm pretty sure I have seen this picture before. It is not recently released. A Google image search discloses that it has been used in literally hundreds of newspapers article about Diana and/or her death.

Who took it? The same search suggests that it is credited to Jacques Langevin/PA. Langevin was one of the paparazzi who photographed Diana and Dodi as they left the Ritz, and who followed them into the tunnel.

There's nothing in the picture to indicate whether it was taken as they pulled away from the Ritz (Diana might be looking back at somebody standing outside the hotel?) or at a later point on the journey.

Henri Paul and Trevor-Rees Jones seem to be avoiding a bright light because they are, in fact, looking into a bright light. Note that both their faces are fully illuminated from straight in front. So is the back of Diana's head, in the back seat, so this light is pretty much at eye level, directly in front of the car, and shining right though the car and out the back.

Extremely likely that the bright light (or lights) are the flashes from Langevin and the other paparazzi photographers.

I see nothing in this picture to contradict, undermine or call into question the conventional account of how Diana died.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

That's not a new photo, it's well known one taken by one of the paparazzi. The bright light would be from the camera flashes. Diana would be looking at her feet to avoid the camera, and also avoid just having her photo taken.

Drunk driver, tunnel, paparazzi with bright camera flashes distracting/ blinding the driver... Not a difficult explanation for why the car crashed.

• Advertisement

Alan Partridge thinks there are questions to be answered. And that's good enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,986 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

No, No and just to be extra clear No.

There is possibly a manslaughter argument given the Driver was Drunk , but an argument is all that will ever be I guess 🤔

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Can't charge a dead person with anything though. The paparazzi could be charged with something like dangerous driving I guess, but difficult to prove without and dash cam footage which would exist these days, and not worth the effort really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Three of the paparazzi were charged afterwards but acquitted. They were charged with invasion of privacy for taking photographs as they lay dying after the crash not for causing the crash. The cause of the crash was a very drunk driver driving at excessive speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

This is a weird one for me.

There is questionable stuff around the accident itself but a lot of the theories to explain them are iffy too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Tork

I fall down on the side of "It was an unfortunate accident" but would never completely rule out a more sinister motive. That's my imagination going into overdrive though. Apart from Diana's two sons, it was a fatality that suited the Royal Family down to the ground. I'd say most of them were glad she was gone and enjoyed the peace and quiet, until Meghan Markle stepped into the breach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I never understood why the Brits loved her so much. She was never the ‘peoples princess’ as she was from a noble family. She also aired out their families dirty laundry on air while her children were in boarding school. Then shacks up with a Muslim playboy millionaire when her son is going to be the future head of the English church. Both seem very selfish and short sighted. The whole thing was a sordid affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She used to go to Sex Pistols gigs, she shook AIDs patients hands etc. Also her family were noble but considered "the help" by some. Divorced parents, affairs while stlll married etc.

She wasnt murdered. Kind of difficult to guarantee you'd kill someone in that manner. And she may have been ok had she been wearing a seatbelt. Wouldve been difficult for the "murderers" to know this. If they wanted her dead they could've just bombed the car and blamed the IRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,647 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I think the vast vast majority of the population think she was in a car accident, and died due to the fact it was travelling at high speed and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

However, this is a forum where people will believe the daftest theories, so I have no doubt many regulars will maintain she eas whacked by the royal family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

My wife has relatives in America who visited us once. I asked them where they were going next and they said to England to visit some shrine (I think it was erected by her brother) to her. These would have been second or third generation Irish-Americans.

She was an A-list celeb with a halo. The French are big into the British royals also, just look at their glossy mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

That pic has been around for years. Nothing controverisal- from one on the papparazzi on site I would assume. In fact, I believe the guy who took it had to jump out of the way.

Remember this was before online/Cloud based automatic uploads so it would have be developed the old fashioned way and the camera may well have been taken as evidence for a period of time hence a delay in it being released/publically available- not like today where everything is pretty miuch in real time.

She died in a car crash. End of as far as I am concerned. Obviously that is far too mundane and too much of a "common" way to die for some dreamers to handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

OP.

Yes.

How?

Mind control technology.

I can tell you a lot about the technology, it's like cancer in the wrong hands.

Diana's driver drank alcohol before the accident, sick puppies who use this technology use this as their weapon of choice to loosen up the mind to gain control of a host. Diana caught wind of a royal and high society pedo ring and she was knocked off.

Check out this completely irrational pole vault off a balcony (drunk(, there's an interview with him from the hospital, he described how he got in to an argument and just jumped off the balcony. Que?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=5743292003001&embedver=orion

I believe this was a case of murder for hire.

I could go in to a lot more but it's late and I'm tired. The technology is about to get exposed to the world along with a huge pedo ring tied to it.

It's connected to Prince Andrew, Epstein and Maxwell etc, and sadly McAfee.

This is how they suicide people. Some other interesting rabbit holes you could go down with this technology are premonitions.

The following deaths have premonitions tied to them.

JFK

Abe Lincoln

The Aberfan Mine Disaster (the whole town had premonitions). Do some googling.

Abe Lincoln pre-dates satellites, interesting, eh?

There is no such thing as a premonition, with this technology you can create dreams and literally hack the mind and implant thoughts, imagery, feelings, control the body, see through another beings eyes.

It's fascinating technology, but lethal in the wrong hands.

Irish security services and AGS use it. There's not enough oversight and regulation of it, and if you go on to facebook you'll find large swathes of people giving out about being harassed by it. They're not all crazy.

Hard to tell what is and isn't parody these days.

No, there's no such thing as mind control rays man.

I remember conspiracy theorists throwing a fit when I mentioned such a theory as an example.

Attack the post, not the poster.

They're referred to as scalar waves, scientifically proven by Tesla, they can transport energy and information.

Scalar waves are two of three possible wave types, the electromagnetic wave, in 1888 discovered by Heinrich Hertz, the electric scalar wave, discovered by Tesla around 1890, and the magnetic SW, which plays the crucial role in biology [2].

Transverse wave: longitudinal wave

Energy dissipation: Energy conservation

Why bother posting if you have nothing of substance to say?

Again, still not sure if parody or not.

What's the source of the information you're quoting?

It all sounds a bit like technobabble.

• Advertisement

Shall we dissect the condescending psychological tone of your post scientifically? The sole purpose of which is aimed at discrediting my post.

Why take the time to post, if you don't believe it, read it and move on?

Swedish security services leaked evidence and information pertaining to mind control to this gentlemen, Dr. Henning Witte.

He has taken the time to interview scores of victims who were remotely targeted and abused by it. Many of which are highly intelligent people with nothing to gain from sharing their story.

Much the same way i have nothing to gain to responding to people who lazily wish to discredit information, while breezing over a post and wholly unscientifically dismissing a post as scientifically impossible. Yet i posted science with supporting evidence.

Did you watch the video or did you just come on to discredit my post without doing any research whatsoever?

I can tell you the names of dozens of members of Irish Security Services, they use this technology. I can also tell you where they live, I can also tell you, you'll be reading about this in the newspaper one day soon.

Take the information or leave it. Why is it so important to you to spend your time dismissing it?

Have a good day, I know there will be no exchange of words between us that will result in anything other than you dismissing the information put to you.

Your a tire kicker that is adding no value whatsoever to this thread. Move along.

No sir. You have not posted "science".

You have posted some technobabble that doesn't really make any sense.

You are now making several very silly claims that make it seem like you're pretending to be a conspiracy theorist rather than someone who genuinely believes what he is posting.

I really don't need to discredit your post, as you are claiming that you have secret information regarding a mind control ray being used by the Irish government.

So again, you copy pasted a block of text that attempts to detail "Scalar waves" (not a real physics term). Where did you get this from?

The only source I can find for it is one very silly very nonsense paper published in a very shady looking vanity journal.

From what I read of that paper, it's just more technobabble.

For example you seem to have copy pasted a part of a table without actually understanding what it is.

You're right. Good day.

"secret mind control ray". Okay, buddy, lay off the drugs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If someone wanted to have her killed, why do it in a foreign country when she was being followed by the press and with the son of 1 of the richest people in the UK? Surely it'd have made more sense/be easier to have her have an accident when she was on her own rather than in a car with 3 other people, 1 of whom survived.

But that's what you're suggesting once you strip away the technobabble you're cloaking it in.

There's no such thing as "Scalar waves". It's a pseudoscience word made up for conspiracy theories.

You've also claimed that you know who in Ireland is using it as well as their names.

So since you won't address my points and won't acknowledge the obvious issues with your theory, please explain it more.

Who in Ireland is using these mind control rays? What are their names? How do you know?

Or are you trying to parody conspiracy theories by suggesting something so ridiculous?

LOL. Just be quiet. You've discredited yourself. 1+1 = 2.

Brad Barker

, PhD in physics

Answered 3 years ago · Author has 606 answers and 265.6K answer views

Originally Answered: What are scalar waves, and what is the purpose of it?

A scalar wave is a wave-like disturbance in a scalar field. What's a scalar field? Think of temperature maps, with contours for particular temperatures and colors in between. The temperature T along a particular contour has a shape determined by T(x,y)=To, where x and y are the spatial coordinates and To is the particular value.

If we can specify T at every x and y, it is a scalar field. Why “scalar”? It means the object is just a single number.

The scalar field has a wave pattern if there is one or more characteristic length-scales for some repeating patterns. There can be independent sets for both x and y. If there are more dimensions, then they get an I dependent set too.

Usually the wave has a time dimension, so now imagine the temperature map changing with time, like moving slides. We now have a function T(x,y,t), with t for time. It may show repetition, which has the scale determined by values of frequency. A function where the frequency and wavelength together determine a sense of motion is a wave. That is, there is some particular function v(f,lambda), in addition to T(x,y,t). A plane-wave has v=f*lambda.

So you have knowledge of members of Irish Security Services who are using technology that was used to kill Abraham Lincoln, but for some reason nobody else of any repute has ever mentioned this technology previously?

How exactly were these waves used in the killing of Abraham Lincoln who died a couple of decades before you claim the waves were even discovered (although they have seemingly remained secret to everyone except you since the 1800s).

Lol.

I don't think you understand what that guy is writing. Nor do you understand what the word scalar means.

Here he is just explaining the definition of scalar values. He is not describing a new type of wave using unknown physics that allows people to mind control people.

Here's another physicist on that same site directly talking about the type of scalar waves you are referring to:

https://www.quora.com/Are-scalar-waves-being-used-upon-innocent-citizens/answer/Mattias-Sj%C3%B6?ch=15&oid=159310772&share=fa3fa95e&target_type=answer

Depends on what you mean. “Scalar waves” usually refer to the supposed longitudinal electromagnetic waves “discovered” by Nikola Tesla in his crazier years. They do not exist, but keep resurfacing in various crackpot contexts. (To all crackpots out there: the scientific community doesn't ignore valid research just because it contradicts their dogma, they give Nobel prizes to dogma-contradicting research as soon as it can be shown to be valid. If it's being ignored, it's because it doesn't work, not because it's controversial!) As such, they can't be released on innocent civilians, although I suppose you could disperse a crowd of free energy believers by threatening to use scalar waves.

However, if you just read the name and ignore the existing connotations, “scalar waves” sound like waves in a scalar field as opposed to a vector field. Atmospheric pressure is a scalar field, so sound would qualify. In that case scalar waves are definitely used on innocent civilians — for instance whenever people have to listen to what Donald Trump has to say.

So again:

Who in Ireland is using these mind control rays? What are their names? How do you know?

Or are you trying to parody conspiracy theories by suggesting something so ridiculous?

You'll read all about it in the papers, have a good day.

A huge global pedophile ring is about to be take down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He wasn't drunk, that's come out since. Mistake was made with his sample.

Advertisement