Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete Thread

Options
  • 17-10-2021 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Looking to delete a thread I had started recently. It's the most recent thread I've started (other than this one obviously).

Purpose of thread was to seek some guidance on behalf of a friend and described her situation. However, I am now concerned that that person may be personally identifiable.

I had messaged 5 moderators 4 days ago but I've received no response from any of them

Can the thread please be deleted asap

Thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you PM'd the category mods for the category it's in?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SkyRevNet

Thanks.

Yeah, there are 5 of them I believe, and I messaged them all on the same day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What's the forum it's in, and who exactly did you PM?

The Forum is Accommodation & Property

I messaged GrahamGumboMichael D Not HigginsPaulwThe_Conductor. One of the thread stickies notes that these are/were the mods.

Hi

Still no response from any of the mods and I see the thread is still active. Can someone please look into this, or at least delete my posts on the thread? I assume that if my posts are deleted, that will also affect any posts that quote me?

• Advertisement

Can someone please look into this and let me know what is happening. It'll soon be a week since I first requested that it be deleted.

As I said, I'd be happy for my posts in the thread to be deleted if that were an easier fix

Let me find out who the cmods are, and I'll get them involved.

@coffee_cake @Big Bag of Chips @Toots @Dizzyblonde

Can any of you assist with this one?

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Thanks Spear. I'll take a look.

Seems to be sorted now.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated

• Advertisement

I'll close this off now, since it's sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement