Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

People that are in other cars stuck in traffic that I can only assume they believe for some reason that clear glass in their car windows are only one way or some form of cloaking because aside from regular poor habits like texting you see, I've also seen makeup being applied, breakfast being eaten.. with fork in one hand, food in other. And then everones favourite, those that eat their breakfast from the nostril buffet.

Dirty bugger.

Oh pun-tasmic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I've only just put my house up for sale and I'm already exhasuted with the entire process.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Quiet road yesterday so I took the opportunity to go cycling with the kids and teach them about rules of the road.

Stopped in centre of road to go right when a car zooms by on the wrong side of the road from behind us. A second later and we would have been hit but sure at least he saved 2 seconds on his journey ****head

Jesus! I guess "that's a bit of a bummer" is a major understatement there.. 😲

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

YouTube becoming unwatchable due to ads. 3 separate ad interruptions during an 11 minute video. If the ad just played that wouldn't even be too bad but it has to load and the buffer and you need to click the skip ad button multiple times sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,309 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Posted the same a while back but since then it appears to be worse.

bad enough having to sit though adds for Dyson, nicorette and god knows what else at the start of videos but these constant fûcking interruptions during...

^^^

Watching Youtube on the phone and accidentally clicking on the next video when trying instead to rewind/fast forward.... And then having to wait about 20 or more seconds for the ads on the video (that I didn't want to watch in the first place 😁) to be over/allowed to skip; so as I can tap back to the original video (or clip - whatever they're called) .... TA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

When you are wearing two tops with long sleeves and the sleeve of the first top rides up when you put on the second one.

I remember your comment alright but they have upped the ads in recent days. There seems to be a bit of the video actually missed during the ad too so frequently have to rewind. The ads do not come at natural breaks in the video either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭matchthis

Flat head screws, that the screwdriver just slides out of.why aren’t they all Philips head already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Micha Richards. A @@@@ing annoying twat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Youtubers that "react" to films,songs etc

Post edited by PsychoPete on

this YouTuber craic, who would refer to themselves as one... “ hello, my name is Martin and I’m a ‘youtuber’ “

i doubt anyone here would refer to themselves as a boards.ieer or a facebooker for that matter...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Smart YouTube TV apk app is 👌

YouTube with no ads

Insomnia central... 5:03 am and not a ‘zzzz’ to be seen...on the plus side it’s Sunday and I ain’t got nowhere I needs to be.. just as well..

My daughter wanted to be a doctor when she was a a child , now she wants to be a YouTuber 🥵

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

The only atm in the local town been out of service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

The Choice music prize recognises diversity by including black artists but not heavy metal ones.

Not long after this post my neighbor, a night worker, comes home and manages by the sounds of it to ‘drop’ his bike making a cacophony of noise to wake me from my momentary drowsy slumber...his reaction is to start huffing and puffing and cursing out loud, not so much under his breath but over it... it’s 5.50 am...come home... be careful, be stealthy be FÛCKIN QUIET ! ! ! cÙNt !.... at least it’s Sunday but I had plans that have now to be completed in a state of zzzzz tiredness...

It should always be pull from the outside. Imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,495 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My father calls a bank/ATM/etc card a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Phillips??

Pozi head at the very least!!!! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I sound like an old man saying this but there are signs on the side of the main road where I live pointing to the direction of a COVID vaccine facility or COVID test or whatever it is, it was a yellow covid sign with an arrow on it lol.

My TA is there is graffiti on a few of them containing words in big black pen saying: "DEATH JAB" and "FAKE TEST" etc.

Like well done, you sure showed us. Dick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's trivial for a few days until it really pisses me off. I can no longer top anything up online because my phone no longer supports my banking app since last week or so.. Then leap card system to change card details is as messy as it comes.

My GP... I go to collect some meds for my slightly run of the mill medical issue...I go into the pharmacy on Friday who my GP emails the prescription only to get told by them... “ we have an email from your GP with this prescription renewal, he tells us that this is the last time he will renew your prescription unless you visit him and get your bloods and BP checked “....

is it too much for my fûckin GP to pick up a phone and relate directly to ME what he would like ? that I really have to get relayed information about my health from a fûcking employee in a pharmacy now ? who are telling me what my GP said ? A once great surgery and indeed a great GP seemingly over subscribed, disinterested and gone fûckin shîte...

if you have time to write to my pharmacist you have time to pick up a fûcking telephone or delegate your PA to call me you clown... “Hi Strumms.. Lisa from Nxxx surgery... Dr Kevin is renewing your prescription but requires you to visit to have bloods, Wednesday 20th @ 15.30 alright ? Great we’ll see you then “. ....All of fûcking approximately 45 seconds from phone up to phone down.....

I'm like a demon this morning 😤😤👹👹👹

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

First day back to work after annual leave. I need a shoulder to cry on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Decamped to the neighbours house whilst viewings are going on in ours. Cats are stressed, chairs are uncomfortable, house is too warm, and I've a mountain of work to do.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement