Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It is moderated here. I have no idea what the new site has done for moderating tools but I've seen plenty of people, on both sides, warned, carded, etc for trolling before.

Go to any forum on this site and start posting your theories. Posters will start asking questions. Why? Because they are extraordinary theories. If someone goes into the soccer forum and starts claiming that soccer is not real, they'll get a lot of questions about it. You are claiming the space program is not real, what did you honestly expect? That people will agree with you? Not even the other conspiracy theorists here agree with that.

You are free to post your views here. If I have a conspiracy, I present it, answer questions where I can, it's up to others to decide if it has merit or not. I don't pull some infantile persecution act and label anyone who questioned me as a troll and endlessly act the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

But it was what he actually meant, what do you think he meant? He wants to kill everyone with vaccines?

If that's the case why have the billions who have taken the vax including myself not died?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭CruelSummer

The vaccines are so good that no sooner than you're fully vaccinated and after suffering severe side effects, especially after shot 2 of the mRNA vaccines - you're told they're actually already waning and you'll need another booster to keep them working, and then another, and another and another. Nothing about that response is scientific and everything about it is to exert total control over a population and erase their rights.

Quoting a nonsense response from Gates claiming it's his 'team' doing the buying and that he's a supporter of 'sustainable farming' doesn't answer the question as to his true motives re buying the land. In fact it's a very poor explanation from Gates and his team re his intentions re the land.

What does this mean? 'I don't think you can answer the question'. Are you suggesting when someone posts up information and asks a question, they've to know the answer? You can think what you like about my theory, it's not like you're contributing much to the debate either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Again, this all just seems like empty conspiracy theory and anti vaxx buzz words with zero substance.

What specifically is not scientific about requiring boosters for the vaccine?

What "severe side effects" are you refering to?

You will no doubt be ignoring these questions because you aren't capable of answering them. But that's ok. Other people will see them and understand you're running away from them.

To rephrase my post: You state, matter-of-factly, that it's "nonsense", what is the basis for that, is there another informed reason he is buying the land?

Again, just pointing out, I asked how this was related to measures being permanent and why.

It means I don't think you can answer your own questions.

I don't think you have a coherent theory to offer and all you have is asking these vague questions to make things sound suspicious. You can't actually explain why they are suspicous or suggest what is really going on. This is most likely because you are just copy pasting thhese questions from some conspiracy grifter.

If I'm wrong, answer the questions.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!

Are you suggesting that the vaccine is effective if you are required to get a third 'booster' a few weeks after your second shot? Where does this stop? Do you agree with disabling certs like in Israel, despite people taking two vaccines to help us get out of the Covid situation in order to force the third and others on people?

Scientists are just relying on 'real world data' from Israel and elsewhere re boosters - they're called 'additional doses' here and according to CMO Ireland are being given 'off label'. If you don't know people who've had bad reactions to the second dose of the MRNA vaccines, you're lucky.

Covid-19 booster shots to be given ‘off label’ Holohan says (irishtimes.com)

• Advertisement

What questions?

You've been dodging a fair few yourself.

Particularly you've told a big ol fib that the vaccines don't work. Can you provide evidence for this or not? Why avoid the question?

These random outbursts and manic points aren't really earning you much credibility to be honest. It just makes it look like you're very upset and desperate to prove that all of the conspiracy claims about covid are true when they've been failing again and again.

Maybe rather than digging yourself deeper as a defense mechanism, have you considered that the reason all of your conspiracy theories are failing isn't because of a bigger conspiracy? Maybe you're just wrong?

You can see my theories if you read my posts. You're continually trying to derail so I'm done interacting with you. Good day.

You tell me. You're just asking meaningless questions in place of an actual point.

You claimed that it wasn't scientific for the vaccines to require boosters. What do you mean by this?

Again, I don't think you can provide an answer to this as it's just buzzwords you're copying from some conspiracy grifter.

Likewise, I asked what severe side effects are you refering to.

I suspect that you aren't being specific because the vast vast vast majority of side effects amount to sore arms and slight fevers etc.

Nope. I'm just seeing vague questions that you aren't able to elaborate on.

But that's fine. You can ignore things if you like. They don't just vanish though...

Conspiracy theorists pretty much ignore anything that doesn't confirm their prefered reality and get very upset when they are confronted about it.

"Question everything, except my views"

"Something is going on, that's my well thought out theory, take it or leave it"

"Freedom of speech, except when I don't like it"

You know perfectly well that if Markus Antonius tried to post on another thread he'd be immediately sent to this forum. He's not acting the victim. Many people have written interesting posts and made good points and they've been threadbanned.

It's cause he posts either easily provable nonsense, or stuff totally out of context and irrelevant.

Or it could be cause boards is part of the plot

Why do you always go for the 'let it rip' extreme? What experiment are you talking about? I didn't mention any experiment. I have read a lot of posts about how 'it was normal apart from x, y and z'.

Why can sensible countries like Norway and Sweden move on, but countries like Ireland are on a 'knife-edge' every couple of months?

And they did say 'just two weeks to flatten the curve'. And that was almost two years ago.

Because bill gates is in league with just the Irish government to keep masks forever.

Is that post an example of the "just asking questions" we keep hearing about?

• Advertisement

They are thread-banned because they break rules and/or exhibit systematic toxic behaviour. This forum is a who's who of posters who've been banned from other threads, you only have to go and look at the ban lists.

Is an example of the endless double-standards and hypocrisy we see day in and day out on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A booster is not required a few weeks after the second shot. that is a lie.

We aren't in control of everything. There isn't some "master plan", we were reacting to the pandemic as it happened, some countries dealt with it better than others. Some experts thought one lockdown would be enough, some thought masks wouldn't work well, some thought it would be over by summer 2020. We made mistakes, misjudgments, errors, like we do with anything. We learn, the next pandemic we might be better prepared, or, it could have a far higher fatality rate, cause significantly more damage and be a complete disaster. We deal with things as best we can. A country with millions of people is complex as hell, no two are alike, they can be drastically different, and have dramatically different responses and results from the same crisis.

But what's the point of explaining any of this, you have endlessly demonstrated you are impervious to any of these explanations, or even fact/reason, and are only interested in whatever vague conspiracy comment you stumble across next.

so let me get this straight....Coronavirus with its lockdowns, vaccines, treatments etc... which has generated the biggest single increase in research papers being generated about a specific topic in the last 20+ years, has no scientific basis... at all?

Good work man, your ramblings are always entertaining

it didn't take long to discredit the vid, a handful of checks and you can tell it was garbage,

there's a few other howlers in there, but I doubt you have the ability to check them.... it you do manage to figure out how to search something on the internet, just pick the most sensational lines and there's a good probability it's skewed or fake

I'm in the UK so I get out a good bit, thanks for the concern though, I'll raise a pint to totalitarianism in 20 mins watching the Arsenal match in the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Firstly, let me correct myself re US excess deaths. From March 2020 to June 2021 the Economist gives excess deaths in the US as 788,460 see [here]. In their list the US is far from the worst as regards deaths per 100k, with a handful of countries, including Russia, at double the rate of the US.

400,000 is a big number, but it's about 0.1% of the US population and most of those people will be people who were going to die soon anyway, once Covid passes the excess mortality will turn negative. These numbers are thrown around to scare people in to thinking Covid is worse than it is.

The 788k excess deaths to June 2021 comes out at 0.24% of the total US population, but in practice the % will be dramatically higher the older you go.

As regards these people were "going to die soon anyway", that seems a very cavalier attitude to take with the lives of large numbers of people!! I imagine the individuals concerned, or their families, might not share your enthusiasm for just letting them die!! You also say "these numbers are thrown around to scare people into thinking Covid is worse than it is"! So by that do you mean that numbers of premature deaths on that level are acceptable to you, and are not so bad?

I don't think it warranted the extreme measures we've be subject to, and the fact that are dragging on so long is unnecessary and worrying

So how would you have dealt with the pandemic? Would you have allowed it to overwhelm our hospitals, and necessitate people dying at home, suffocating? How many thousands of such cases in Ireland would be acceptable to you?

Also, when you say the fact that it's dragging on so long is "worrying" what do you mean?

You are eligible for a booster approximately a month after the second shot. It’s called an ‘additional dose’ and is given off label currently according to our CMO. The certs were disabled in Israel for all fully vaccinated citizens in order to coerce them into taking these ‘additional doses’. Israel ran a timeline I think of 6 months post shot 2, then disabled the certs. That’s the fact of the matter.

Using my quote and then blatantly lying about what I said seems par for the course on here. Yours being a case in point. I never stated any of those things & am fully vaccinated. However I do have a very big problem with the vaccine being conditional as to who can gain access to places, heck even have a job in Italy. Particularly as they’re immediately out stating the vaccines need more and more shots to ‘work’. That doesn’t seem very effective & perhaps a drug treatment like the Merck pill is a better option longer term.

Why are posters allowed to call the so-called conspiracy theorists loons, cats, liars etc?

• Advertisement

Lol being called "cats" is bad?

Feels like you're stretching to be offended.

And unfortunately, being called a liar isn't really an insult when you guys keep getting caught lying.

If you don't like people calling you a liar, stop lying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement