Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut rewards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Tesco was still in my rewards when I used it at 7pm not sure it'll go through now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

Gone for me too. Who ratted us out lads :(

Anyhow, looks like we'll be fat as fools eating Domino's for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next while.

All my family and friends will also be getting Domino's Vouchers for Christmas.

Birthdays and communions too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sully123

I used it today around 4pm. Just got my cashback now. 76c!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I used it just after 6pm tonight for some shopping and vouchers, got the refund 4 hours later but now completely gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Hitting the "Copy code and redeem" button in the Domino's reward gives me a page full of javascript

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Spent €333 in Tesco on Revolut following this Bargain Alert. Lots of wine, steak etc. €50 back in cash. No brainer. Seriously needs to be BA of the year!

Good while it lasted.

the OP, Gussieg, got 10 thanks. For a serious bargain! Thank him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,063 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

they may have taken it down to fix the issues with alcohol and people buying vouchers etc.

The alcohol bug in particular would get Tesco in trouble with the new law against alcohol promotions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭gipi

I got a 5% reward on a small spend in Tesco this week. Just sorting receipts here and I noticed that although I scanned the card, I didn't get any tesco clubcard points for the shop. The items bought aren't excluded from the points system.

I know that 5% cashback is better than 1% clubcard points, I just hadn't noticed last time I used it that it seems to be one reward or the other, not both!

Anyone else noticed this, particularly on your large value receipts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

The daughter had booked a room on booking.com for a hotel in in Disneyland Paris. It was coming in in excess of €400 for their stay.

She has just cancelled as she booked the same hotel with Revolut stays for €357. With cashback she's after confirming now for €320.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is it just me or does the 35% off Adidas discount code work for sweet f**k all?! Have tried using it but keeps saying the code is not valid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

I used Revolut earlier in Tesco and got cashback within an hour or two - so it seems the promotion is still working - although I only bought some groceries, no alcohol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭Sono

Used revolut this morning in Tesco, got 15% back this afternoon. Do you need to have to activate the discount each time before you shop? I mean the fact it’s gone from my app I guess it’s gone for good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭glen123

No you activate it only once. Going to try to buy smth tomorrow to see if it is still active in the background indeed. They could have removed it to stop new activations of the offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Fingers crossed. Maybe try two purchases. One standard groceries and then one single gift card/alcohol purchase to see if both get Cashback or if they've changed it to only do groceries?

I used it this evening. Only got 10% discount, but thats because what I was buying was from the outlet.

No issue what so ever pasting the voucher into the Adidas site

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Saturday at my local Tesco Extra I bought: €150 all4one, 2x €25 xbox cards, €20 Lotto ticket, 6 bottles of wine, 2 bundles of asparagus for a total of €295... got back €58 4hrs later. not sure if the Tesco offer was still active on the app back then (it isnt now...), i assumed it was given that the offer was telling me 20+ days left the last time I checked.

I have my online grocery order for this afternoon so will report back if I get cash back on that notwithstanding the offer having disappeared

• Registered Users Posts: 19 panicbuyer

Used a 15% electric Ireland justeat code on a recent order, payed with Revolut and got both discounts.😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

So basically you returned to your partner and they ask what's for dinner and your answer was... Wine & Asparagus !!

we got take out with the Just Eat offer... boom 15% off! :-)

No actually we had food at home but went into the store just to get the prepaid gift cards. We usually get shopping delivered by tesco but you cant buy gift cards online.

by the way, havent received my cash back for my tesco online shopping delivery yet... was charged at 10.04am on my revolut. this is the longest I've had to wait so far so might be the end of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 busybee1700

Tesco offier went from my account late last week but got a few bits on Saturday and got the cash back in a few hours.

Tried again yesterday and notting. Seems to be gone this time for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Yeah my cash back from yesterday shopping hasnt arrived yet.

weird though that the reward was showing 20+ days left on it the last time I checked which was 5-6 days ago max.

they must’ve pulled it popularity and abuse of t&c (guilty as charged…)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

Has anyone not recieved cashback on an active offer and had any success with revolut chat in getting a resolution?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭eoz

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jmdsk

How long did it take to get through to live chat? Nightmare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

Couple of hours and the responses can be a little robotic / scripted and not really addressing your comment. Suffice to say I'm still without cashback and there is no ETA on when I may or may not get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

Strange, any stays i have looked at have been significantly more expensive than booking.com even with the cash back. Must have another look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

She's enroute to 🇫🇷 at this very moment for her flight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭andydurnin

I referred my wife to sign up for an account and a card with the offer for €60 for her when she signs up and dose 3 transaction over €5 but she never got her money. Has anyone else had the same problem,? How did they resolve this?

Advertisement