Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Based on Google Store price alone, looks like it's cheaper to buy from .ie (apart from all the hoops and customs etc involved in UK purchase)

UK

6 Pro : £849 - 1,006.58 Euro

6 : £599 - 710.11 Euro

IE

Pro €899

6 €649

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

This is ridiculous, the green P6 was just taken out of my basket for being out of stock..... I can't even get onto the order page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭wassie

Im at the confirm order page and it goes no where. Obviously they have sold their 15 phones available to the Irish market.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

Just purchased the Pixel 6 regular version in black with a charger. Only took 2 hours of refreshing the page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You're lucky, cos the charger's outta stock now too!! 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

Just ordered the 6 pro. I selected paypal and it did not take me to paypal to pay but i got an order number and a confirmation email 🤨

Picked up a black 6 just now. After missing out on green which was after missing out on red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

How are you getting them to show? All out of stock for me for the last 30min??

• Registered Users Posts: 19 scut_07

What order times are ye seeing? Was just about to order and it said 11-12th November!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Got the checkout error all evening and now they're all out of stock. Good job Google.

• Advertisement

And just as I post they all show back in stock and got me a 6 Pro in white :D now to sell my z fold 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

Ordered the coral pixel 6 just now. A friend in Germany was going to do the pre-order with Saturn for me but luckily hadn't placed it yet.

Delivery is showing as 15/16th Nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

I'm confirm purchase at the checkout page. It's just refreshing for a few seconds and opening the same page

No Purchase. Torture

The one I just ordered white 128gb pro says 26/27 Oct delivery. I guess it differs by colour/model.

Just did two separate orders for a 6.

1st - delivery Oct 29–Nov 01

2nd - delivery 01–02 Nov

Maybe new batches being loaded after going out of stock resulting in different delivery times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭micks_address

Can’t order at all

on the store seems to be all over the shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Been trying all evening with no luck and now it's out of stock again. What a sh1tshow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Showing in stock for me and letting me get to the pay now page for a regular 6 and charger. Maybe log in to your Google account? That’s what I did.

I don’t actually need the phone, just seeing if it’s available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Gah just pressed buy on the green pixel 6 and it went out of stock again! :(

EDIT: In stock again, in my basket, and keeps erroring when i press confirm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭beardo81

The review embargoes seem a little suspect to anyone? Plenty of the tech guys on YT have them for unboxing but not allowed talk about anything really until the 25th I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 txema

Got a coral one after the green went out of stock while in my cart.

Delivery is showing 12-15 Nov 😣

Ah well, plenty of time to read reviews and see if I actually want it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It was similar with the most recent iPhone I think. I know MKHB had an unboxing/first impression video up first and a review up the following week and I think other YouTubers were the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭micks_address

Finally got an order in pro 128 black and case

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

Showing in stock again. I reordered as i wasn't sure if my first one went through. Don't use paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Is pre-order open for a few days?

Would i have a better chance ordering tomorrow when the website might be able to handle orders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Finally got an order confirmation. Now I have to come to terms with the fact I spent three hours mashing buttons so I could spend 900 quid on a yellow phone that doesn't do much my current one doesn't.

Ahh order for the Sorta Seafoam went through! Finally! :D

Headphones sold it for me, and the price is just great when you compare it to every other phone basically

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bawnBeag

Yeah, I have this problem too.....ordered the P5 last year at pre-order

Haha, the camera and tensor SOC are a lot better then the Pixel 5 it would seem like :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭TheRona

Just got home, been out all day. Can't believe it was available on the Google Store. Just ordered the black 6 Pro, took all of 2 mins. Winning.

Advertisement