Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] 100 Yen coins

Options
  • 05-10-2021 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 100 Yen coins

POST\COLLECTION: However suitable

PRICE: Willing to pay fair price or market currency price (€0.77 each or close)

PAYMENT METHODS: Whatever means suits

Looking for some 100 yen coins for use in a blast city purchased from the marketplace.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I recommend asking on Arcade Otaku. That's where i got mine if you don't get any here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I have five or six that you can have. Not worried about the cost of the coins themselves as they were sent to me for free, all I'd ask for is for postage to be covered if posted is required. Using an "any acceptor" in my Blast City now so no longer need the coins as it just accepts everything now.

If you can meet in Dun Laoghaire or Monkstown though I can just hand them over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

I would appreciate that, any amount is helpful. If you let me know whatever the postage is, I'll happily send that on.

I considered (and may yet) going the 3D printed chute direction and lobbing in random coins or buying up some capcom/taito tokens. Perhaps foolishly hanging on to using original currency is a waste of time. There are some chaps on arcade otaku who could send coins in bulk but are currently not willing to with covid, customs and the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah I had a hard time getting the coins myself, hence the reason I went the 3D printed route for the accepter in the end. Feel free to PM me your address there. Fiver should cover postage I'd imagine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement