Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I lost badly to a player in Rivals last night but I didn't mind in the end as I noticed the team name was 'Ole Out'.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1-3 in qualifications means I’m on track for two failures to qualify this week.

whoch I wouldn’t mind overall, but I HATE there’s a limit to how many times you can try to qualify a season now….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just played against a guy with Fwkir, looks a great card

Honestly in a game based on player attributes, if a player with 95 pace cant outrun defenders with 75 at best, what is the absolute point of rating players, Traore clean through on goal, yards clear of the CB Who is Rudiger, gets caught and misses the opportunity

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I was wondering what the reason is for the limit of 6 attempts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

to be fair rudiger with a shadow is 85, and your player has the ball which has to slow him down.

Absolutely agree but Rudiger had no chem, and it just happened in my favour, my Konate (anchor chem) caught up with Werner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Failed to qualify for second time. Only one successful qualification so far and that was with 5-4 record. Weekend league is much easier and less sweaty then the qualification games which makes little sense.

Finished up in div.2 in rivals, never been in this division before, iv'e noticed a few players running to the end line and playing the ball across the box to score this afternoon, might be something to watch out for this evening lads

Got the Saudi Hero card from the CL MM packs. Handy 50k.

do feel pack weights are very kind currently.

• Advertisement

4-5 in qualifiers :(

So, cause I didn’t qualify, I have to get 1500 points again.

but I’ve hit the brick wall in Rivals where for every game I win, I lose a good ten or so. With no relegation, it’s just turned the game into an utter slog.

sooo, I’m done with rivals (and thus WL) for a while. Ironically, I was going to put some money into packs for a laugh but having hit the brick wall now, I can’t be arsed. It’s a really poor system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Finally got around to trying Nealsguides 4321. It's a very attacking formation and a lot of fun. It really leaves you exposed at times but I have the players to use it so I'll stick with it for a while.

IF Osihmen is the best out and out striker I've used so far, banging in the goals.

Lads I was 2-1 down in rivals, my opponent quit and he still got the W?

how does that happen?

I was all over him, equaliser was inevitable.

Good time to stock up on Silver Championship players for anyone on Xbox.

In one single scan through I got like 65 of the good English players 400-500 each and these are the ones that would fetch 3 to 7 times their value once an SBC goes up.

I've a full list, full club stocked with very little effort.

I think I spent 40k but I'll turn that into 200+ easy.

Some of the good ones had got down to 15mins so theres not many buying right now. On a normal day you wouldn't see them for longer than a minute or two at even 600.

English players are the ones that skyrocket but theres an abundance of players there that can X2 the investment at any point in time(selling for 800BIN).

I'll sit on the bulk for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just tried out Insigne instead of IF Lozano and definitely prefer him. Not sure what it is about Lozano, he should be brilliant.

It must be Martinez's 91 attacking positioning and High/Medium work rates that make him effective. He's out performing Dybala for me. His shot cancel is so clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

After ending 3-5 in my last 2 attempts I finally managed to turn it around and get 5-3 this week

Tried my best to throw it away after being 4-1

Whoever linked the formation videos from the Fifa Analyst, THANK YOU

Tried out the formations in his video and they worked like a charm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

7 day ban for anyone who did the no loss glitch.

EA have started sending out the notifications and it has been posted on Reddit.

It would be hilarious if they released some killer content with a 7 day expiry now! 😅😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

When you say "good English players" what do you mean? Appreciate you probably don't want to give names as will result in more people bidding on what you are, but is it higher rated 73/74s? Particular positions etc?

Sorry that wasnt my intention... good just meaning any of the rare players who are over 70... theres tonnes of them.

No issue sharing as I BIN these players and theres only so many i can buy, also my trading now scaled back and I'll just do a big run like this once a week.

Grant, Chabaloh, Reed, Hutchinson, Bennett, Cook, Cooper, Fry etc...

One they skyrocket though they really need to be checked before listing, last time some of the CBs were going for 1200, but others double that.. no logic in terms of rating etc.

I will just check and put mine lowest as you need to clear them in the first 2 hours really as they sink again but I'd clear 90% in that period.

The only ones to avoid buying in bulk are the LWB and RWB, they'd sell easy for 900-1000 but they are too often available routinely for 400-450 BIN.

oooh, RTTK Danjuma from a Silver upgrade pack. That's a nice one. Didn't think I'd get a special card from that :P

Its happened again, this time, playing the european euphoria obj, and Inaki Williams gets outpaced by base Ryan Bertrand 😄

Can somebody tell me what im doing wrong, i press sprint, i have the ball, im running straight at goal, but Bertrand is clearly running faster, is there anything else i can do

This is the first time anyone has ever said this about me 😂

It is weird though, I do feel I'm having unusually good luck this year. I've packed a crazy amount of the "top" players from the PL this year, in terms of ratings; VVD, OTW Varane, Pogba, Sterling, KDB, Kane, B. Silva, Laporte, Rodri, Fabinho, Vardy, etc. I've packed a few IFs, packed a few special cards, a hero card....It feels like drop rates are really good this year, personally.

I worry, I've seen other posters have mad drop rates too over the years, and I've had utter dross rates. I worry each year, some people's accounts just have better rates than others.

Are you using the right stick to knock the ball ahead when sprinting?

I'd like some of your luck, I must be due a serious walkout soon.

i cant remember to be honest, i think i may have knocked it ahead to start the run at goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got rank 1 rewards in WL qualifiers and managed to get IF Bastoni and RTTK Mukiele. Not worth a whole lot but Mukiele fits perfectly into my team now. Sold Son for 315k and got Sterling for 36k and there's little difference. Sitting on 450k with little to do with it now, seems to be a huge cap between the good players around 100k and top ones who are all over 1m coins

• Advertisement

I had Sterling and he was going well, wanted the Grealish OTW card as I felt he was ripe for upgrades so swapped them.

Left me short a winger and I was messing with combos for a while as Sarr was too good to drop. Sometimes playing Sarr as a CM or CM as a winger.

I packed Sterling earlier in the week so returned to Sterling/Sarr and shipped Pogba from Bruno/KDB/Pogba and in barely a few games Sterling had contributed more than Pogna had in 50+.

Not sure what it is but he just seems quicker and more agile than anyone I have(Sarr, Di Natale plus whoever's else before).

Advertisement