Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Crown Jewel 2021- 21st October (Contains Spoilers)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

Enjoyed that they could have had RR win without the belt a strong spear would have done it.

Missed the early matches but Drew Big E was a Stormer, as a tag team they would be epic

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Decent PPV.

HIAC was the best match by a distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Becky seems to be popular over there. Looked like Sasha was late for that pin to bridge then got confused so went for the flip.

For a second I thought they were going to stop another HiaC match when Rollins was attacking Edge's head/neck and going with the chain and all.

I expect we'll have proper presentations for the King and Queen on Smackdown and Raw.

Kind of surprised they had a female referee for the men's matches. Assumed women weren't allowed to have a position of authority over men.

Now will they be allowed to leave Saudi Arabia this time? And hope for their sake the Smackdown guys don't have to do more than show up and talk tomorrow as I'd say they'll be wrecked.

Where did that ref come from😂 No way he ran the whole way down that ramp in 2 seconds 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Decent PPV

Not a fan of Finn losing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Another Saudi event with no title changes. They've had something like 2 in 7 shows now? 7 shows with stacked cards on paper and tons of title defences at that. Pretty soon the Saudis are going to realise they're paying all this money for hyped up, televised house shows.

The saudis are not paying for title changes or do they care about the WWE at all the are paying to sports wash their nation to the western world so they are not talking about the murder and beheading of journalists or the human rights abuses they commit on a daily bases or the genocide the are committing in the Yemen or the atrocities they carry out on women and those of the LGBQT community in their own nation.

Sports washing works.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Finn is a jobber to the stars now. And even woods who isn’t a star on his own.

I take it there was no problem getting out of the country this time? Or no problems there at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I didn’t hear of any this time. Id say that’s why the made the roster changes not come into effect until after the ppv yesterday so they have a crew in the US.

I didn’t watch the PPV and haven’t since the initial Saudi show and I’ve only seen the woman's matches on the ones since so I’ll watch two matches.

• Advertisement

Coincidentally enough, I watch the new series of The Equalizer and the latest episode was about Saudis and what can happen to those who speak out or are LGBTQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Yeah I hear ya. At the end of the day it's the Brits and Americans selling them all the weapons so they aren't much better regardless of imagined moral superiority. Money talks and bullsh1t walks sadly. And these house shows cost a fookin fortune.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Facts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

These times are crazy enough but Jesus seeing that has added another level

Advertisement