Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ack that's nasty. Hope you have plans to keep you from thinking too much about it over the weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pot noodle for breakfast, was lazy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is me 😂😂😂😂

Oh i'm punctual, a habit developed young, da will indeed be late for his own funeral 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Limerick Farmers Market tomorrow morning followed by coffee and food with my nephew before going for a nice long walk and maybe a pint or 2 on the way home 😁 A perfect Saturday

• Advertisement

Sounds excellent, hmm might hit market in morning myself

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Curled up on the sofa with the OH, doobie smoked, super chilled and watching the rather excellent A Time To Kill on the TV. 😎👍👍

Wishing you all a lovely bank holiday weekend! 💕🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Something similar here Jupiter, a great movie for a Friday night, chilled out here now after doing a late night Teams call to the Middle East for work, that's work finished with now for the weekend

Already looking forward to my bed after work 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Hadn't seen/heard news all day so just catching up now on the Sky News, shocking news about Alec Baldwin shotting that girl on the film set, I'd imagine there'll be consequences there

• Advertisement

It's an odd one. Surely you'd not point a weapon at anyone even if it fires blanks as it's still an explosive and projectile

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s Saturday, yippee. Coffee time and walking time and it’s only 630am.

The Alex Baldwin shooting really shows how cruel life can be, a beautiful lady killed for no reason. Such a sad waste of life.

I'm interested to see what town looks like this morning since we've sort of reopened, there were some queues around for clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Found this parked on the street this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful car Smufjed .

Tis a miserable rainy day here , potato cakes made though ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

At aldi car park, waiting for my dad to finish shopping

Tis a miserable day today

Im off to Switzerland in a few weeks, flights were booked yesterday. Yay! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol , no problem Grem , They're on the way, perfect with a cuppa later!

Got to make that soon.. Perfect winter food 😋

@Night owl gal enjoy the holiday and enjoy the looking forward!

Love having something to look forward to 😊

• Advertisement

Deskside looking at rain

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just watched Simon and Garfunkels 81 concert fro Central Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

It's mash mixed with a little flour and melted butter formed into a round the size of your pan and fried. There are variations but that's the main idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Traditional comfort food, plus using up leftover mash (what is leftover mash says you!)

The day of rest hah not

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🤔🤔😄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Listening to music on my iPad, chilled, OH watching the box.

Had a completely do Sweet F.A. Day today and absolutely no guilt here. 😎😴🛌😴🥰😁👍👍

Off to visit a stately home tomorrow and have a spot of late lunch there after a tour. Booked the cinema for the new Bond flick on Monday. 👍🕺🕺🌈

• Advertisement

Trundling home, oh bed soon I shall be in you!

Advertisement