Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRUMP to launch his own social Network - “TRUTH Social”

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Josephfromdowntheroad

Hey man if you want to counter argue my data with your own fire ahead.

It's not my job to prove your point that is up to you to present an argument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

My argument as you know very well is the numbers are down to poor local governance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Too bad Biden didn't take over until January 20. At that point the death toll was 412891. Plus, Trump's regime was responsible for the disastrous policies that had an effect far beyond January 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

Exactly, unfortunately, trump supporters need to start calling him out now for his broken promises and tell him to stand aside, he's poisoned. I was all for him getting in over a ****bag like Clinton as he talked about tackling some sacred cows like forever war and crazy high prescription drugs, but now it's clear he was just another money grifter like all the rest of them in politics. He could have left twitter for an alternative long before been booted but I don't think he wanted to win the reelection, money, money, money is what it's all about. He's managed to drag another 4 year out of a 2 term presidency. Looks like we won't be seeing the back of him till at least 2028 at this rate , unless he dies beforehand. Does his son take over then? Grift

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

So you are saying that if biden was president in 2019 then cofid19 would be a thing of the past already? Really? Really ? And if that is not what you are saying then what? No where in the world has either harsh lockdown or the opposite worked, mass vaccines (in part funded by trump) hasn't stopped this virus. Trump got made a fool of by fauci and friends, that is the origin of coof I believe. The yanks and Chinese knowingly cooked this virus up in a lab, this phoney war between them is another part of the worldwide grift and scam on us ordinary folk IMHO.

Just look at climate change, our cost of living is skyrocketing, meanwhile billionaire twats are literally in skyrockets burning crazy amounts of carbon for a laugh. Oh, not one private jet has been grounded either. People need to forget this trump v biden/Clinton/whoever crap. It's a grift and scam on ordinary people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ChickenDish

Lmfao - Truth social, where you get banned if you tell the truth 🤣😂

Advertisement