Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Modelling my recently-arrived Mater Foundation Dickie Dip bow as I prepare to take the icy plunge into the Irish Sea on Nov 6th along with 600 other lads to raise funds for prostate cancer care. 😎👍👍

This will be my second plunge. Raised nearly €500 myself so far. 💕👍🌈

Do I look dapper? Lol 😜😜

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jupiter spiffing bow tie. Have a friend doing the dickie dip too. Well done to you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to avoid F1 spoilers urgh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

Looking good JK 👍

• Advertisement

Spoilers just can't be avoided, oh well..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope the night goes by quickly for you Grem.

All good here Mam, hope you sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

First working day and of course it has to start at 4am :)

Where is the coffee :)

Ah a typical early start on return, well hope it's not too long a day.

• Advertisement

🥰🥰🥰🥰

That's very sweet of you of a Monday Auto!.

It’s cos I’m off today 😄

Cuddles with Alfie, yay!

The beast is camouflaged 😄

He's adorable, that a flea collar?. Off to work shortly, feckin boo.

For you Grem 😄😄 Yea that’s a flea collar

Securi-dog! Does he like tea/coffee at all?

No he has no interest in it, he does like brack

and fruit cake 😄

Probably prefer a guinness so!. Hope no one is suffering from the glenroes tonight

• Advertisement

I'm in the depths of the Glenroes here Grem, how it it Tuesday already tomorrow, allergic.

Have been planning how to spend my limited time off this week, not the happiest camper either.. Still couldn't do mon-fri thing though..

No Glenroes here but I am enjoying a nice movie now and don’t want to set the alarm for the morning 😄

I'm in bed, first alarm set for 6.50am but I'll get up a bit later, no schools so hopefully traffic will be light.

No schools makes a big difference here in the mornings alright

Haha I'd love to meet him i'd say he's such a wee character, well i hope you slept enough at least Auto

Going back to sleep now for another hour or 2, oh he’s a character alright 😄 Hope work isn’t too bad Grem

• Advertisement

All good here, two days off incoming woo!

Advertisement