Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday 26th October 2021

• 26-10-2021 1:14am

2.05 Catterick Val De Travers 4/1 PP , Captain Corcoran 3/1 PP

3.50 Catterick Jamil 16/1 PP

4.35 Newcastle Star Dreamer 12/1 PP

Couple of ew trixies

Gluck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.20 Chepstow, Mr glass, around 4/7. Win bet here, will win in a canter in my opinion.

1.38 Bangor, Go Dante, around even money. Win bet here, again should win easy in my opinion.

Couple more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

PP is paying 6 places in 3:30 Curragh, now 18 runners. I'm going with Slieve Bearnagh.

Colin Keane has 4 rides booked in curragh today. Fine Lace is his winner in 2:55 race, I bet 😅

• Advertisement

3.50 Catterick, metal man, around 8/11. Lay bet here, pretty sure it won't win.

Last bet of the day.

4.0 Newcastle, one night in Milan, around 6/4. Win bet here.

3 out of 4 aint half bad! A very good day's picking for Goat Junior!!... But, after the battering taken on Saturday, there couldn't have been much funds to 'go to war' with ! 😂

Seb is a far better tipster than Freddie, imo...

Started off okay in the first race with 2 placers. Downhill after that... Next two selections were well out of the places, in 9th and 7th ☹️

• Advertisement

Placed @9/1 or thereabouts. No luck with Fine Lace (wide draw played a part too), but she goes into notebook regardless.

Advertisement