Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If I had hair I would look *very* windswept right now and I still have more milage to put up before bed 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a tad bit chilly today

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's quite breezy here , although I'll happily take that over the rain warning we have for the morning here..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

OK that's much more rain than expected

No rain here yet 👍

• Advertisement

It's not here yet either , supposedly around 5am , but somehow I think it'll be earlier than that .

Be careful folks ☺

A little over four hours early and so it begins.. time to get back up and make a cuppa I think .

Started here too Mam ☕️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lol, everyone awake early/late.

I started a new series on Netflix and got sucked into the vortex of 'one more episode'. Now it's 3am and my eyes feel like they have grit in them from the binge 👀

On the plus, all is quiet outside the window...

To thine own self be true

Cannot sleep due to a dry cough. Could it be...? I'm vaccinated but, if I feel up to it tomorrow, I'll get a test. No fever or breathing problems or extreme fatigue - probably just a cold, but the cough is quite bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Normal 'no sleep' here. Ended up reading Google about the Cold War for 3 hrs. And I can't take anything to knock me out now as I've a important delivery tomorrow morning!

🥰🥰🥰

In bed with tea and toast and wife listening to the rain.. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh god, I think you could be my male equivalent 😄

Post edited by Purple Mountain on

To thine own self be true

And now a few pints. Lovely job.

Enjoy the pints Grem 😊

In the leaba with munchkin, sleepover time .

😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Right on the money with that, Auto, although in my case, it's usual several rather more severe German counterparts to the F word 🤐

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

No joy with the job interview :( Tbh I wasn't too confident with how I performed in the interview. I'll keep trying though and I'll keep a look out for similar positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sorry to hear that SGT.

• Advertisement

Arra they didn't deserve you. The right thing will come for you.

It’s their loss Sgt 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It's been a wet 24 hours across much of the country, here are some of the highest rainfall totals up until 0900 this morning:

☔️ 65.5 mm - Johnstown Castle

☔️ 55.5 mm - Roches Point

☔️ 44.8 mm - Cork Airport

From met eireann, anybody wants to borrow my wind surfer?

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Thanks guys. I'll keep being persistent and I'll keep up the applications as the vacancies come up. Hopefully someone somewhere will take a gamble with me 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭global23214124

Just back from the cinema. Saw a comedy and a horror film so fit for bed now!

Working through tonight is like trying to swim through molasses jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning Grem, hope the skedadle hour is approaching!

The end is nigh!. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

You sat through 2 movies ? , god that's patience!

Advertisement