Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£5 off £15 spend on Amazon

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Wow, i'm actually eligible for one of these offers 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Brilliant, thanks dunny! 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Thanks a lot. I availed of it and got it off two books I’d my eye on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Thanks OP, worked a treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

Got it, had to go through browser on phone though as couldn't find it on app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Not showing up for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Ended up getting it on my backup account (plus 6 extra when I got a gift card of 60)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭R11

Said "good news,you are eligible" then I clicked on "activate" and it said "error,failed to apply"....I'm using phone,might try laptop later

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭stephenmario

Same thing happened to me. Just sign in again and refresh the page. Amazon is strange in that it let you go to your account but if you try to do anything you have to login. I assume that is the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,909 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Thanks OP. I had just bought items, on the app, with no sign of the offer. After I had bought the items I found it on the web page.

If people are struggling to see it, it should show up here if you're eligible:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

For once I was eligible! Thanks OP 🙂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

First time eligible in a while for me too, and I can't think of anything I need from Amazon 😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Is this finished now? I see in the T&C's it was limited to 10000.

Edit: actually no, still seems to be running, just had an ineligible item in my basket.

My order didn't give me the £5 off, I see in the T&C for other promos that the 1 click ordering mode wont allow it.

BTW Scroll down again and click on the "My Personalised Promo Codes" and there's also a £6 off £60 gift card & Sign into Amazon music and get £5... and £5 if you register a kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭tscul32

Thanks for the tip. Just got my £5 off.

I also got the £6 off for purchasing digital gift card over £60 (be careful,, it's not 60eur!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Got this on 4 accounts £20 saved cheers

On the web site yesterday it had a £5 off a £10+ spend for stuff dispatched from Amazon, all I had to do was watch a video, any video on Prime. I'm currently on a free months trial of Prime. Took until this morning for it to be applied to my account.

Worth a look to see if that one is there for others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks OP - worked on my main prime account and also worked on an older account that I had previously used prime with. Interestingly that account had an offer of free 6 mths student prime which I selected and it went through without asking for any student verification ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Got this today too. Just have to remember it's only for items Amazon sell directly, not Fulfilled By stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Stupid question but how do we filter on only stuff Amazon sells or see only stuff Amazon sells?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Ended up using this on 5 eligible accounts lol

They seem to have blocked free prime for new accounts using existing details.

I always got free prime previously when setting up a new account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Not showing up for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

The £5 off £15 spend is not coming off my total? I'm buying from Amazon Warehouse. Got onto chat and was told it's for Amazon fashion only?

I also screwed up with the top up. Didn't realize it was £60 and topped up by £50 and obviously didn't get it. They wouldn't refund me so I could try again.

Edit - I just checked and I got £6 added to my £50 top up! Happy days!

Amazon Warehouse isn't considered Amazon.co.uk in these things, but it's definitely not limited to just fashion

• Advertisement

I know. I told them that three times but she insisted it was just for fashion! I gave up and ended the chat as we were getting nowhere!

Advertisement