Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to turn to find answers on who/what I am?

Options
  • 29-10-2021 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, you can call me Riot. I’m new here, and I’m searching for advice/help of any kind. If this isn’t the right section please let me know.

I guess I’ll start out saying I do not feel human. I feel so far from a human being it’s weird. It’s like my soul/spirit is inhuman in ways that can’t connect properly to the biology of my body, things happen and I feel things that no one gets, I feel things that are too big for me. I hope that made sense.

I’ve considered a lot of things over the years. I’ve thought I was an incarnate angel, maybe that I’m some lost god, maybe I’m an alien, nothing really makes sense. I’ve even started kind of identifying with the idea of being a monster for some reason. It also doesn’t help that my connection with spirits is getting stronger; I’ve been able to actually hear and see them this past year.

I’ve also considered maybe I came into this body, or was dormant at birth and then came out, that there are multiple souls, I’m not even sure. Really, what I’m looking for, is maybe someone who understands this feeling, or somewhere I can go from here. I’m just not sure what to do anymore.

Thank you guys kindly, I hope this is all alright, if anyone needs better explanation on anything I’ll do my best.

Answers

Advertisement