Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Sensor Issue

Options
  • 22-10-2021 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi

I wanted to seal the draft coming in the window and do some painting , I removed the HKC cover and unbolted from the window frame

I done this in the sitting room with no issue

On removal , When I remove the cover , tamper proof is triggered and an alarm event occurs, fault light is illuminated on the control panel

On re-install to the window frame, cover installed , fault light is gone on the control panel, Power Green led only but the led screen still illustrates open zone

Again When I remove the cover , tamper proof is triggered and an alarm event occurs, fault light is illuminated on the control panel

In the loop I go ,

Questions

Would the Tec7 of caused an issue (some is behind sensor) , I need to remove to ensure the sensor is completely flat against the window frame; I presumed these are shock sensors not impacted by measuring the tilt?

Do I need to reset the alarm ?

Comments

Advertisement