Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,344 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

this weeks episode is on BT sport 2

Baseball on BT Sport 1

• Registered Users Posts: 86,372 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They must like Shotzi. She went about 15 minutes with Charlotte and gave Sasha a big post-match beatdown.

I don't get her at all.

More Drew open challenges

Adam Pearce worth 1 million, how much did Lesnar get for Crown Jewel? Will Reigns Lesnar next match be Heyman on a ladder or pole?

• Advertisement

At least it is someone different, so Sasha is "face" now, she is a better heel, Shotzi mixing it up with both for the title is interesting

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jesus Naomi is terrible in the ring, hard to believe she's a two time champ. That feud with Baszler and Deville is the drizzling ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

Bit of a filler Smackdown tbh. No Reigns which is interesting.

Shotzi got a good reaction, I like her and like that we're getting some fresh match-ups. Think having Sasha as a face and her as a heel is a strange one, as I think both do better in the reverse of those roles. That being said I get it cause Sasha is going after Charlotte and needs to be a face for that.

That Hit Row segment was pretty cringe. Not sure I'm a fan of Ali going for the cliches in his promo as well. New Day/Usos is done to death but at least we'll get some good matches out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did Sasha call Charlotte racist? Didn't think Charlotte saying about a new face sounded racist.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That seemed like a pretty rubbish SmackDown, was there some other sport on or something?

• Advertisement

That's what I thought she said too but I presume I misheard because Reddit/Twitter would be having shít fits if she said that. It doesn't take much to set them off.

But Ali did a "You're all racist" thing too later on so maybe she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭kksaints

World Series in Baseball 3rd game I think.

Checked again and I think she said "gracious". I also see Shotzi seems to have lost her last name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

She lost it when she came up from NXT, and Tegan Nox lost her first name. No idea why.

I knew they were Shotzi and Nox, but I know Tegan was called by her full name when she wrestled a singles match, at least by the commentators.

god Kofi turning on Woods would be like Kevin Owens betraying Jericho turned up to 10

Kofi been a suit wearing story teller could work really well

Woods coming out doing the whole king thing and now Kofi as his Hand is all very heelish. Anyone else, in recent memory, who has played into the role and used the King title was a heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Oh right didn't know that sorry. I haven't been watching too closely to be honest. There's no point in trying to look for a rational explanation other than it's Vince.

They probably think Blackheart isn't PG enough for tv. They do seem to be confused with the women's names. Natalya sometimes goes by both names. And I remember Charlotte dropped the "Flair" for a while

With only 3 Smackdowns left before Survivor Series including tonight, will they start to put a team together?

• Advertisement

Mansoor & Cesaro vs. Angel Garza & Humberto Carrillo advertised

Ah, Cesaro back to random tag matches.

Naomi vs Shayna as well.

12 start tonight. Back to normal next week.

Wrestling is littered with bad acting but Shotzi may be among the worst.

Amazed Ricochet is still employed, no doubt Drew is winning yet another open challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

Smackdown has really lost it's shine the last few weeks.

The Ricochet match was good. Everything else was so-so.

Hit Row already looking like dorks tbh. Cesaro already relegated to random tag team. Aaliyah actually made it onto the main roster. I wish they'd just get to the pay-off with Sonya and Naomi already, we all know where it's going and at the moment the whole thing is in a holding pattern.

Survivor Series is in two weeks, there's no matches set and no build for cross-brand stuff at all. Or the teams or anything at all really. Unless they're doing Bloodline vs New Day. Absolute shambles.

There's just something different about Hit Row. Can't quite place it. 🤔 Seriously, they didn't take long to wipe B-Fab's existence from the team by getting a new entrance theme already. I know there have been times before that people have been released and if they were part of a team it was addressed on tv by saying how they were dead weight or something.

I didn't recognise Aliyah at first.

Woods not coming out to the New Day theme. Guess he's getting a singles run, with Kofi being seemingly injured by the Bloodline.

So not only is Cesaro now in a random tag match with Mansoor, but he also takes the pin.

Will that Sami documentary ever come out? Or is it something else we're meant to forget about?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Hit Rows appearance was uncomfortable to watch given what happened this week..

most of this show was pure crap.. I’m guessing big e might make an appearance next week to confront Roman setting up their SS match.. could it possibly be a 3 v 3? In any event, who cares

Was thinking they'll make it New Day vs The Bloodline and that way they don't have to pick a winner between Big E and Roman.

• Advertisement

Reigns Vs. King Woods tonight

Advertisement