Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭global23214124

Ah yeah well I hadn't been to the cinema since before the pandemic so decided to stay for the second one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

How did you get on Fever, I had to go for a Covid test a while back after being a close contact with nephew who picked it up in school, was waiting 2 and half days for text to tell me test was negative

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My favourite time of the day, just wondering what the day will bring.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still waiting on brightness here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gorgeous morning here , lovely to watch the sun rising through the misty fog....very apt for Halloween weekend ☺ floors swept and washed , coffee time now .

• Advertisement

First time there has been so many posts on thread since the move!

Lovely morning here, 3/4 of my family have birthdays this weekend, so family dinner today 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Enjoy ☺

Two birthdays this week here , party at two for the youngest one 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Enjoy @Mam of 4 and @bubblypop

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Afternoon folks! I decided to join boards again although my head is a bit fried with all the changes. Congratulations Grem on your nuptials and to everyone else still here I hope you have a good evening 😎

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome back whoever you are oh mysterious being!

Thanks for asking, @GoneHome - negative thankfully. Got result within 48-hour time frame. Such a nasty dose this was though. Apparently due to reduced immunity to the common cold, it's manifesting itself more severely. Yay.

Yeah who are you @Elyvande? ☺

@Fever Dream - glad that was a negative.

I am not sure if the rules allow me to say but I will throw caution to the wind and say I was formerly known as Eleysian.

Nowt in the rules I am aware of to prevent a poster revealing previous identities, it's when others do it that problems arise.

I think it's ok once we confirm it ourselves - it's just not deemed cool for others to do so. I was Raconteuse! I'm not familiar with Eleysian. Did you have another name before that one?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, TV on, the background sounds like Beirut with all the fireworks going off. The poor animals must be crazy.

Was at the interring of my OH’s mother’s ashes earlier today and a family event to mark her long life, so it was a busy day being there for my OH and meeting his family members that I haven’t seen for months and months.

Have two good horror flicks lined up for later. 🎃🎃👻👻😱😱 Now, just to get my OH to agree to watch them lol! 😜😜👻

Deskside, the extra hour shift tonight

Thank you all. @Fever Dream I remember your old name. I was only ever here as Eleysian. Nothing very dramatic in my life just the odd dental drama. I checked in from time to time. I loved this particular thread for its positivity, pictures of dogs and cats (Hello Seph!) and all things normal.

Good to see you have a nice evening lined up Jupiter. I am off to make up the Halloween bags for the little ones round about. Anyone for a few retro sweets or chocolate?

Òoh retro chocolate, what have you got?

Ok Grem - Catch bar, Dip Dabs, Black Jack, Fruit Salad, Chomps, Swizzels, Macaroon Bars, Klipso Bars, Wham Bars plus I have individual bags of popcorn, fruit, monkey nuts oh and some chocolate eyes and spooky lollies….

• Advertisement

Ooh catch bar please, not much of a xsweets person, thank you!

The world’s crispiest creamiest chocolate bar - Catch Grem and an extra to help you through the night

Must make a big mug of tea for that!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh those cat gifs - how I have missed them. Slides selection of chocolate bars and mug of tea over to Seph. Do enjoy!

Good timing Seph, it's been a while since one of your cat gifs 🐱🐈️

Do you get paid the extra hour, Grem or is it just suck it up?

I hope the night flies for you.

Suck it up, think most places the same, sure it's no night to be out anyway!!

You should at least be owed an hour in lieu another time but hopefully you're working in March when the clocks go the other way. 😁

• Advertisement

We don't do time in lieu of any sort so i do try to work the other time change to even things

Advertisement