Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Forum....

Options
  • 22-10-2021 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

For those interested, could you give this post a 'thanks' when you get a chance...will allow us all to see how active it is with Sligo users.

(This forum particularly seems to have completely died, in both terms of new posts (thread replies) & 'thanks' on existing posts)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

In fairness a lot of forums have suffered since the migration to the new vanilla platform which is a disaster as far as Im concerned.

Regional forums typically have had a lot of interest at times but then that same interest wanes for periods of time. Hang in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Liking this 6 days later. Kinda sums up boards for me these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Can't even "thank" the original post so here's a reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Thank you for the 'Thanks' & replies.

Great to see there are folks still checking the Sligo forum out 👊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I thanked this post as I couldn't thank the original, also a few days later, so not reading as much as before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

bit late to the party - but heres a thanks that I can't add to the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thats odd that people cant thank the OP.

@Boards.ie: Niamh will probably see this now and might be able to help.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi guys, can you give me a bit more info about why you are unable to thank the OP? Are you clicking but nothing happens? Is the Thanks button not there? Something else? If you can let me know if you are on mobile or desktop that would be helpful too, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

For example for me, On the desktop version (Firefox browser) - on a first post of any thread, if I press the thanks once, nothing happens.

But if I reload the thread, I can then see the thanks appearing. And then other times it does allow the thanks the first time it's pressed.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Advertisement
Advertisement