Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eufy 30c losing power and Red light

• 07-10-2021 7:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

have my Eufy 30c now about 2 years and last week when the Robovac started it would go for about 30secs and then just die.

I stuck it back on the charger and the orange light comes on “Charging”. So I take it back off and after 30secs the Robovac dies again. So I reset Robovac and give remove it from app and set up as new, after full charge it gets going but then dies after 30secs.

So I removed the battery and gave it a good clean and now the Robovac is showing a solid red led. This is the first time I’ve seen the red solid led, from reading online this indicates a battery issue, haven’t used a chance to remove battery again but will do it this morning.

I can’t famine anything online that will ship a new battery.

has anyone had the same issue with eufy robovacs?

Thanks

BobbyT28

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,760 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Sounds like the battery alright.

on my first 30C it would only charge the battery up to about 80% and then give error sounds and not charge anymore…. I got onto them and they sent me a new battery which solved the issue!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Thanks for the reply, we’re you in warranty or could you buy it through them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,760 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

It was in warranty for me as it happened almost straight away!!!

I'd say get i touch with them, explain the issue, and they'll probably say a new battery is needed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

I've got 2 30Cs myself... the first one the battery died just (maybe a week) outside warranty but they sent me a refurbished model as a replacement. I managed to get a replacement battery on Amazon (uk) and shipped through addresspal -- they say that they will not accept LiOn batteries so I was lucky, I guess, that it arrived.

Well, the battery on the refurbished model just died on me in the last week -- Its hard to get places that will ship batteries internationally... in the end I ordered one from batteryupgrade.ie. They told me they ship from Holland or Hong Kong and so ship to Ireland. Think it was about €38 --- I'll let you know if it arrives 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Tefral

Had the same issue. I bought one on Aliexpress and that took like 2 months to arrive and got on on Amazon uk and sent it to addresspal.

If it makes you feel better the battery worked and shes flying about since.

• Advertisement

Did your battery arrive? Still trying to find somewhere reliable to get a battery delivered to Ireland.

No sign yet... I'll post here as soon as it does

Hi @BobbyT28 - the battery finally arrived today, 4 weeks later 😃... Hope you're not in a rush.

But gave it a quick charge and it's working away hoovering upstairs as I type. 👍

If you still need a battery send me a PM as they gave me a 15% discount code, valid till next Jan, that I'll not use

Sending PM. Thanks for the update. In no rush so will order it today. Nice one

Cheers Slicedpanman,

Battery arrived today and all working perfect.

nice one,

bobbyT28

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

My eufy has died and I need to replace my battery.

I don't suppose there are any more discount codes around?

Hi tdow, I never got one when I received my battery. The battery fixed my issue and has been fine since.

Try Promo Code: NEWYEAR15

Advertisement