Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody ordered from smarterhome.sk?

Options
  • 13-10-2021 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Just curious if anybody has ordered from https://smarterhome.sk/en/? They seem to have decent prices for aqara stuff such as the E1 roller driver for example. At least there’ll be no additional VAT etc considering they’re in the EU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Well since nobody replied and I just happened to be browsing..I ordered from this site,top class service to be honest!! I got an Aqara M1S hub from them earlier this year and it came the next day,think they used the fastest DHL service available.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Brilliant - thanks for letting me know! They seem to be good value and in the EU so at least you have some decent consumer protection

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

try powerplanetonline too,I got a g2h camera there,also great service but delivery a bit slower with GLS i think it was,those are the two main shops I use for Aqara stuff unless you want to go via aliexpress..waiting for the g3 camera to drop myself. Might be worth holding off til Black Friday if you're not in a rush as they often drop codes for their amazon stores and they recently began selling on the UK store

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

yeah cheers - will be keeping an eye alright. I bought an E1 roller blind driver from Amazon when they came to Amazon but ended up paying €20+ extra in fees to “import” it so was just looking to other areas, will take a look at powerplanetonline. Cheers!

Advertisement