Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck it, time for coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🥰🥰🥰

Congrats JK 👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lights off in this office Auto!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How’s your night going Grem?

Work.

Dropping off 🙊🙊

• Advertisement

Quiet enough here, kept going but no disturbances internal or external to report 😄

@smurfjed @bubblypop How are you both, quarantine and work respectively

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning Grem, are you close to home time? Not a great night for me with pain and cold. I am wrapped up in my snoodie having a nice mug of coffee. Sliding a cup of tea across to you…

Wow you got one already? Hope you're enjoying it.. Am trying to adjust to the temperature, gloves and hat added to wardrobe

Yes I sent himself out to get one yesterday. It is lovely and I realise how much the cold has been bothering me. I am not dressing for style - comfort and warmth will do me fine.

Awake again :):) morning exercise and laundry done, a couple of Nespresso down the hatch and now time for breakfast. Boiled eggs.

I only get to look at blue skies so its rather hard to guess the temperatures, now cold is Ireland these days?

• Advertisement

Good stuff, I'm not an iota stylish tbh. I wear black and have layers for this time of year but have to be careful I don't overheat too because that makes problems too.

@smurfjed it says it is currently 8C where I am but it feels much cooler. How are you coping with quarantine?

I don’t know why Grem but the last couple of weeks the cold has bothered me. I find myself longing for a hot tub for the heat and the bubbles for massage. Since I didn’t win the lotto (again) my snoodie will do just fine…

Sweet sweet bed 😍😍

I feel like the cold bothers me a little more each year or perhaps I dull the memory of the previous winter?!

Ninety or so minutes to bed.

Quarantine at this stage is a PITA, especially these two weeks as I’m not allowed to work. But i hasten to add that this isn't usual quarantine as I have a hotel suite with a small kitchen and moved here with tonnes of stuff.

its rather strange watching the same sky nearly every day, its next to impossible to work out what month it is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Up early this morning after taking it super easy in bed for most of yesterday after a hot bath (thank God I decided not to get rid of it for a bigger shower) following my 2021 Dickie Dip out in Skerries.

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes, guys! 💕👍👍👍

Planning to meet a pal for late lunch in town this afternoon.

Two hours sleep and I woke up sweating that I was late.. Honestly brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Sunday!!!

Costa, meeting my friend, it's an absolutely gorgeous day but I'm in shocking form, can't be the Glenroes this early surely.

Doing absolutely nothing today 😁 I find three nights in a row just too much, but then I'm in the habit of not going to sleep when I get home. I did this morning!! Was sick with tiredness. I don't know how you do it @Gremlinertia

I was reading through old threads on forum games, I miss it so much! So sad to see it disappear after the changes. I know some of the regulars made another website, @Mam of 4 did you ever join?

All I seem to do in board now is argue with extreme (I hope) posters about their lack of tolerance. It's getting depressing, and yes, I know I do it to myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Indeed Bubbly , I joined ! Great fun if you miss all the games , really a brilliant set up in all fairness .

Did they remove the games on purpose of just haven’t gotten around to returning them?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The site is very slow imo , which would make the games not flow as they normally would Smurfjed .

(That's my inexperienced opinion on it tbh )

Didn't realise games weren't running, pity that.. Seemed very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@Mamof4 @[Deleted User] have you watched Ireland's unidentified bodies on tv3? Just see it in the guide now on episode 3 tonight hadn't heard of it before.

Not the biggest fan of tv3 documentaries as they tend to take the American format of constantly repeating the same information but I'll give it a gander anyway.

It was extremely popular and a really great forum, just good craic and everyone in good form.

died a death with the changes, it was too hard to do what was posted there all the time.

Explains why so many left or went sort of part time on boards tbh. Sad in the face..

Thanks Calla, will record it, watched an episode of Guilt today, also found Mildred Pierse with Kate Winslet on Sky Atlantic, enjoyed it,would love to binge it but going to have an early night. 24 Hours in Custody is great imo,would recommend.

Couchside, tired,Monday morning looming.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

• Advertisement

Jaysis Swannie trust you to sniff out my rare foray into the coffee netherworld!

Advertisement