Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Assets - RTE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,015 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

No bad, shooting scene a little tame but show has potential

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

That was okay-ish. I'll give next week another go

More happened in that one episode than the entire Series of Kin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

This was a pretty good opener. Better than I expected. It wasn't perfect by any means but it was enough to keep me tuned in next week anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Thought it was good. Will tune in next week, even with the NFL on in the background.

Serious motorcycle skills for the shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,743 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I thought it has more of a story going for it from the first episode than Kin. Six episodes of this in total should be finishing up about December 12th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,293 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Fran looking well for episode 2, he must have went in to some witness relocation program and then on to college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,302 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

ball’s Character seemed bored by being shot at.

Apart from that it was fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm not overly convinced by her, she's a bit dour. I like the Belgian investigator guy though

Much better than Kin, the plot is intriguing and it's well shot. Has potential

CAB are filled with different people, some of whom are detective gardai, of course they have guns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭maebee

I thought it was very good. Was puzzled by the suicide bomber doing the Catholic sign of the cross. Your one at the port business looks fair dodgy.

The dog scented paper in the animal cage?

I have heard of dogs being able to sniff out diamonds before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

I loved the two mules in the car discussing "Mindfullness" that was very funny. As previously said, more action in this episode than all of Kin.

When she got the flat tyre I was really having Kin flashes backs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Not bad.

I thought the "joke" by the CAB lads with the monkeys was a bit unreal seeing as nearly everybody in the room had guns and anyone could have panicked and started a massacre.

Even though I've seen Angelina quite a few times since I still find it hard not to associate her with The Commitments.

The suicide bomber lad reminded me of Nidge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭MfMan

You should know you can't phone somebody up, issue an ultimatum that "I'm out", without there being consequences. Shooting a bit melodramatic, why wait til the doors of the cop shop to do it? Not bad but need to tone down the LOD theatricals a bit. Aaron Monaghan solid as usual.

• Advertisement

I suppose one other positive as opposed to the utterly appalling Kin, the Gardai, not being portrayed as absolute Gobeens and Muppets, albeit the ERU chap and the Monkeys was a little silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

The first episode was very promising. So far so good. Although I did enjoy Kin, I can see this one easily surpassing it. The one thing that has puzzled me all along is why has Angeline Ball's character from Acceptable Risk been brought back into this seemingly unrelated drama. Only a small point.

I only watched the fist episode of KIN and it didn’t leave me wanting to watch the next episode, so I didn’t. The wallpaper and decor in their home was too much for my eyes :D

But I enjoyed the first episode of hidden assets last night and looking forward to next Sunday. A much more interesting story line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

At least you were not one of those posters who continually gave about Kin but kept watching it anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I found the first episode a lot interesting than Kin, will definitely stick with it for a few more episodes

I do think they could have hyped this up more than kin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭neris

Wasnt bad 1st episode alot better then kin which I gave up on. The Belgian police officer looks like colin farell with middle age spread and a dodgy stick on moustache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭unichick

Loved it. And the fact it’s filmed in my neck of the woods is a bonus. Much more interesting than Kin which I found very boring & predictable.

Angelina looks great for her age. That detective does look like Colin Farrell a bit. Colin in 10 years maybe after letting himself go a bit.

I can’t believe the place I did my driving test was featured in it! I’m really looking forward to the rest of the series.

Maybe, but hardly the dog you'd have brought. A drugs dog I would expect

• Advertisement

Advertisement