Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

A player obj that’s actually enjoyable to do without a daft grind. Just finished him there after skipping the past few.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Absolutely nothing worthwhile in champs rewards.

Got the Correa red pick but not even sure if I’ll use him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m having a weird issue doing the Fellaini objectives, where my players are acting as if Drop aback instructions are on when they aren’t 😭

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was also four matches in before I realised, no rules means no rules, lol. You could see it dawn on me and the other guy when he hacked me down and nothing happened, and we both just started hacking the legs out of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

All these preview packs do to me is show how poor value they are. My 50k pack would return 6 to 7 k.

Only 1 gold preview pack has been worth buying so far for me

• Advertisement

Got Vinicius with my first of 1:5 picks.

Think hes the most expensive and only him and Marquinhos had any value so that's decent enough.

Hes actually useable as well as I was using Dembele LM and Amavi LB, just switch to Mendy and Fekir is CM so I get better chem for the changes and the two coming out are tradeable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Think I’ll do Fellaini too… looks a mad card as a super sub striker or DM. Just got red Carrasco too so he’ll slot in for the objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Bought a load of Kane's at 33k last night when they bumped the price ranges up to 60k for 90 rated cards thinking they had done so with the Base Icon SBC or Mbappe Flashback in mind.

He's up nearly 7k already.

With the Hero SBC expiring tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if they release the Base Icon SBC for 7 days and then Mbappe Flashback tomorrow week when people will have drained their fodder doing that, or vice-versa.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Red picks rank II:

81 Mitrovic

84 Arnold

82 Vlahovic

76 Ivan

85 Kjær

81 Mitrovic

84 James

76 Ivan

82 Vlahovic

85 Kjær

86 Carrasco

82 Grifo

81 Zelarayan

76 Ivan

85 Kjær

Packed Mendy in my reward packs worth 80k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Best player in my 50k preview pack... Koke.

Think I'll pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Struggling a bit in Div 2. Played a few games tonight and every single opponent had perfected the 2nd man press / manual cut passing lanes technique so found myself totally crowded out in the opposition half.

Also looking at my team. RB Kessie is way outside my price range, what do people think of RB Kulisevski for the ~40k mark? RW but wondering if I could convert to RF and replace Politano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

That 50k preview pack, Harry Maguire best card in it, imagine the disappointment of that if you couldnt preview it, 50k for Harry Maguire and thats before you know he's worth around 2.5k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

He is expensive for a minor upgrade on chiesa but worth a go .

The position change should be very cheap anyway.

I don’t play Chiesa.

insigne, RB arnautovic and RTTK politano are my current front 3.

Bloody hell, some cards are getting completely decimated in value.

Di Natale for example is down 200k in a few hours to just over 700k now! 😯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

welcome to the club..i was still celebrating when I remembered Di Maria as well and went ye fuckers before he popped up on screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

It’s unreal, few high rated golds like Kante and Varane I was looking at will actually be affordable pretty soon. Thought it’d be a while before I’d be able to upgrade after pouring all my coins into 88s

no what i am saying is Kulu isnt much better than chiesa, who costs about 1100 coins.

What's your take on the RB Kessie? Worth the 200k+ to get an 87 CDM over RTTK Tonali?

• Advertisement

Kessie is 125k on PS now, and i loved his gold card so i am going to try get the RB. Tonali is very good aswell although wont get an upgrade, Vidal probably will and i think he will be a serious midfielder with a double upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bought a few players on Saturday and naturally they release that preview pack causing the arse to fall out of the market on Sunday. That Kulu card being 40k is nuts. That's a 300k card in the prem. All of Rulebreakers 2 are going to be underpriced now because of that preview pack

I think there's some value in Kudus, he's going for 11k and gives a strong link to Gravenberch who may well end up being an 86 from upgrades

Think i am going to build this team shortly with the way prices are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got Cancelo and Busquests in my 50k preview. Thought that would make a profit on the pack but combined they cover just over half of it so didn't bother buying it.

Market seems to be really on the floor now, Bruno Fernandes down to 25k and Robbie Keane has dropped 200k since Friday. Only upside is that IFs seem to be picking up, IF Dzeko up to 17k now so going to hold onto mine for another week in the hope of some repeatable sbc driving them up further.

Just seen RTTK Isak has dropped 20k as well 😫 He's the only tradeable player I have still worth something so I might just sell him now before he drops more.

LOL:

Di Natale was 650k half an hour ago, back up to 800k now.

EA clearly buying/listing cards to push prices back up! 😅😂

I just listed a Cuadrado for sale and it sold instantly.

As in, I clicked “list on transfer market” and the coins just immediately went into my account.

autobuy by EA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The RVP I bought on Saturday is down 140k still...lovely

Didn't enjoy using him either so I need to sell at some point, hoping it bounces back a bit this evening

Completed the Rulebreakers Rush objective and you get a loan of a RB team 1.

I got Arnautovic. Convinced EA are trolling me now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Honestly this game makes less sense every year, once i see Magnain in goal with Kounde and Kimpembe or Kounde and Militao at CB, i know its gonna be a slog to break them down, ai seems to op them ridiculously

played a match last night, guy had Digne at right back and no chem boost either, with Kounde at CB i taught to myself, i'll have some joy down that side, Alphonso Davies and RTTK Kostic 96 and 90 pace, never got passed Digne once, i won but it took 26 shots,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bought Robbie Keane recently and did the Mahrez flashback SBC.

Loving both of them

Advertisement