Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Definitely another coffee night. Hope the glenroes aren't too bad on people tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It was very good , but quite sad ..

My tablet not connecting to the router when I go to bed the last few nights , so am downloading stuff to watch . Last night it was Point Blank , love that film , hadn't seen it in years .

Tonight will be The Truman Show .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cuppa before you go?.

• Advertisement

I'll make it Grem , you take a break !

I know it's early but how's the night going for you?

Problems but we're managing.. Limp mode until morning I'd say.

That sucks , but at least it's manageable , here's your cuppa and chocolate wafer bars .(nothing fancy, Dunne Stores 99cents finest!)

Don't knock the cheaper stuff, feckin love it, gimme rocky bars and wafers 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Limp mode until morning is always disappointing 😋

But seriously, mind your health.

I saw a really good caption on Instagram lately that said "If you don't make time for your health, you'll make time for your illness."

MO4, I'm the mistress of cheap chocolate bars here. Love the six packs for €1.50.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Lol, you'd love these , nine in the packet! I love a bargain😂

Oh I meant systems in work on limp mode!.

Favourite cheap chocolate is macaroon bars 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Glad to hear you're limp free, @Gremlinertia Macaroon is 🤢

I'm gone back to eating purple snacks with my tea now. Retro.

To thine own self be true

Four pack of white buenos for two yo yo can't be beaten imho

Chocolate bar connoisseurs we are here !

Not a fan of buenos now 👎

purple snack are divine though 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

TA is I've no chocolate, after reading this

We'll share with you CJ!

True, we'll always share.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Any chocolate bars left ?

Nespresso for me and then off for a walk in my exercise yard.

In my vicinity it's rare not to have chocolate, exercise yard sounds grim hope it's a bit more scenic than it sounds

Raining here, morning walk shorter this morning 👍

Definitely not scenic, I’m sure that the hotel has beautiful pictures of it in all its glory, look at us, we offer a mini football pitch, volleyball and/or basketball all in the middle of the city. Well that was before it got adjusted for us :):)

Anyway it was good for an hours walk with the feeling of fake grass beneath my feet.

Butter wouldn’t melt 😄😄 @Gremlinertia

The faceen on him 😍

And now 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@Autosport thats a photo to gladden any heart this morning.

Morning all! Monday again - just where did the weekend go. I have to say I am sick of the COVID nightmares. They returned with a vengeance last week and I am awake since 4.30am going “WTF was that?”. I will soon be deskside and that’s a whole new nightmare of a different kind.

Slides teas and coffees to those who need them. Stay safe one and all.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the coffee. :)

Advertisement