Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Series 2021 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

8 of the ten lads were on opposite end shows two weeks ago.. probably the same with the women, couldn’t be bothered checking

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ill watch it but couldn't really give a toss, the gloss has really gone out of this one considering its one of the big 4. Brand loyalty yawn yawn yawn (half of ye weren't even apart of that brand a few weeks ago)

Prob be Reigns vs King Xavier for the Universal title and isn't Big E vs Seth Rollins for WWE title set for this too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Xavier on Team SD with Seth on Team Raw unless doing double duty might have champ vs. champ

Becky against Charlotte

Reigns against Big E

Forgot about all that

Preist (US Champ) vs Nakamura (IC champ) could be fun (actually had to look it up forget who had those titles)

RK Bro vs Usos

Becky vs Charlotte yet again

I think KO or Dominic might turn

• Advertisement

Dominic would be different

All pointing to Seth acting the dick on Team Raw and Corbin on Team SD

Dominic and Aliyah off their teams

• WWE Champion Big E vs Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
    • Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair.
    • United States Champion Damian Priest vs Shinsuke Nakamura.
    • Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley (Team Raw) vs Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Happy Corbin and an unknown final member (Team SmackDown).
    • Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Queen Zelina (Team Raw) vs Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi Blackheart, Natalya and Toni Storm (Team SmackDown).
    • Raw Tag Team Champions Randy Orton and Riddle vs SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos.

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Not watching this. Awful dead PPV. It's a supposed big 4 PPV and you just know there isn't a 1% chance of a clean finish in the two big matches, E/Roman and Becky/Charlotte.

The rest of the card is wánk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That makes Toni like a heel, replacing someone who was cut without reason, like Rey and Dominik being replaced by 2 heels.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,717 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I know it's dumb to be bugged by any wrestler's gimmick, especially something so inoffensive, but just how often they talk about Toni as "wild child of the 80s" for someone born in 1995 really irritates me. Like, have the aesthetic all you want, but just stop bringing it up all the time guys!

Considering Ashley did the backward cap (is it skater chick or what's the look called?) thing before and Cora Jade is doing it next.

I'll watch as is tradition but don't give a toss really about the outcomes

How will they all co exist ?

This was my favourite ppv, loved the traditional elimination 5 on 5 matches

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Sting debut was the last time in ages I can remember an elimination match being decent.

It is very difficult to watch this stuff after watching AEW I feel.

Sheamus on Team SD

25 man "Rock" battle royal, does it mean dressed up as the great one or use his moves, will he show up?

Maybe he will show up and attack the 'heel winner' or something like that

Why are the 2 authority figures going around one time saying 'they want team raw to win' and then saying 'they want team SD to win'

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Due to being up very early tomorrow I won’t be watching this live which is the first time in many a year but I will watch it tomorrow evening. I’m okay with the line up but I swear to Christ vince better not pull a Montreal tribute in the Becky and Charlotte match. Just please let’s move on from this.

• Advertisement

Becky should win, if only to punish Charlotte for how she acted at the title exchange.

Very annoying how they keep reverting characters to boring stereotypes... Shotzi was potentially interesting as an offbeat, rebellious, punk wild card tank-girl type character, whereas now she's just been dumbed down to 'angry hysterical woman'.

Becky's flappy-knee'd boots look a pain in the hole to wrestle in!

Christ that Pizza-Hut (TM) Battle Royale was some serious effort in product placement!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I see this generated a lot of excitement live. I watched Becky-Charlotte earlier, which was ok, not their best but they got through it and now they can be kept away from each other. Agreed on Becky's boots, she looked amazing but they looked like a right nuisance. I might watch some of the rest of the show as I'm off sick today. PCR test later..negative antigen tests yesterday and today but better safe than sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

This PPV felt like one giant advertisement for Red Notice. lol

I didn't watch but what was it about a stolen egg and no Brock or Rock appearance?

So Roman only went to Vince's office so Vince could talk about the egg?

I suppose I should watch Red Notice at some point.

They had a 25 man battle royal to celebrate the Rock's 25th anniversary then turned it into a Pizza Hut ad? I'm sure he'd be delighted with that. Wonder how many people had to pull cheese and pepperoni out of their hair after having pizza thrown at them.

Speaking of The Rock, it always seems so strange when they have shows celebrating wrestlers when they're not actually there.

Raw won overall 5-2.

Didn't like Charlotte smiling so much. Seemed the equivalent of Sasha's look when she knew she was losing the title.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That Vince Roman segment seemed like a hamfisted way of hinting at Roman/Rock further down the line...

Typical Vince nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Becky's attire was the only talking point from that show.

Advertisement