Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 11 Matchday Thread.

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,699 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah Im in the exact same boat on Trent, reckon he is the most likely to assist Salah so is likely a season keeper for me. Liverpools defence is leaking though which is the down side of him at the moment, theyre not keeping clean sheets in the way they used to. The problem with that seems to be that they havent truly replaced the role that Winaldjum played but Klopp has solved these types of problems in the past and Id expect him to do so again.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I know your not saying he’s a terrible pick and just arguing that he’s not essential as some seem to think when he gets a double digit score. Just giving my 2 cents on why he’s nailed on my team, along with Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

It’s a shame Liverpool aren’t a little tighter but I think they are about 1 clean sheet every two games so it’s not so bad. Just about enough value for me along with his attacking threat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

TAA 64pts 7.7 mil

Vardy 60pts 10.8 mil

Auba 38pts 10.1 mil

Kane 27pts 12.2 mil

Jesus 50pts 8.7mil(started 9/11 games)

Trent cheaper than some big strikers and outscoring them

Advertisement