Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Autosport have you considered putting an Apple Tag on Alfie’s collar ? Just in case he goes for a walk without you. They are cheap and although not really real time, it will give you and idea of which direction he went in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Absolute twat of a night. Systems everywhere in a heap, pure run off me hoofs I tell ye, shower and bed as soon as I get home..

This is the view from my wife’s hotel bar. Much more exciting than my traffic view.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@smurfjed - wish I was there right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Afternoon one and all. Finally sitting down with a cup of tea. Just exhausted. Sliding teas, coffees and all the chocolate bars to those in need.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This sleep lark is wrecking my head.. Ho hum. Tunes before work it is.. Go random playlist..

Sorry to hear that Grem. You sing it and I’ll hum it…

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside back at home after a visit to the dentist to get a filling repaired.

Wondering if we can even book somewhere away for Christmas given the alarming jump in Covid numbers. Getting completely sick of the total inability to plan at this stage. 😢😥

Work trundle. Machine Head in my ears..

Soon coffee *peeps around for @Black Swan

• Advertisement

Gave up trying to sleep. Having a big ole mug of coffee and trying to contemplate the busy day ahead.

Theres a coffee here Grem if you want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,018 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Going for coffee now myself. Up all night so have to wreck myself tomorrow to sleep tomorrow night. Focking insomnia,

One more night to go, coffee good thanks, have appointment for an hour later just to upend my day a bit.

Good luck with your appointment Grem. I know that tiredness treadmill CJ. It can all become a self-fulfilling prophecy. I have to lead a presentation at 9.30am and then a seminar at 1pm. Tuesday, O Tuesday…

Hope you all have a good day folks

Back in bed after a coffee, alarm due to go off in 20 minutes, went to bed at 10pm and slept all night but still very tired,you can't win.

I blame the time change because I can't think of feck all else..

Good morning all, absolutely nothing to report today :):)

guess that I may as well have a coffee.

Skedaddle, eff that place and it's stupid complications, psychologist later he'll hear a bit about how maddening the job is recently and then back to it tonight 😂🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I think some of you might need this 😉👍

@Autosport Perfect timing. Just frozen to the bone here. Snoodies for all at work..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Anyone know if we can be signed into two devices at once?

Pretty certain I could with the old site.

Tried to log into the site on the tablet just because it's bigger and beside me but kept saying password incorrect, though I'm pretty certain it's correct. Don't want to log out from the phone as too lazy to reset password if it all goes pear shaped.

Not a biggy....could ask the help desk but again not a biggy

I’m logged in on 2 devices (iphone and iPad)

Yup I'd be logged in on two things too. Laptop and phone generally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It would appear my "pretty certain my password is correct" was wrong 😂

I’m thankful for passcode key and it saves all my passwords for everything 👍😂

My memory is chockers with codes and passwords for all sorts, it's a wonder i'm not locked out of things more often! Deskside, 11 hours and i've two days off.

I had to change all passwords, and of course I forgot them . But bit the bullet and got a password manager.

• Advertisement

Sticky tape for the eyelids here 🤣

Advertisement