Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Idea for hubby

Options
  • 09-11-2021 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hello,

Not sure is this the right thread but looking for help here.

Its my hubby's 40th this Christmas and i want to make a sexy calendar for him.

I'm rubbish at this kinda stuff and taking pics and i have to admit i don't consider myself sexy, but he loves me so thats all that matters.

Looking for tips, ideas, outfits, themes and where to get something printed like this where some random guy printing won't be looking at my fat ass

HELP!!!😨

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

I'd recommend contact a photographer in your area that specializes in boudoir photography. He/she will have a studio, make you comfortable, have suggestions re outfits etc. and print it for you.

btw- stop beating yourself up re your body, believe that you're beautiful. A positive attitude is important for your self confidence & belief.

Best of luck,

Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Deregos.

I'm fairly handy with a camera if you want me to take the sexy pics for you 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mariasboards

AHAHAHAHA, you are some chancer.

Cameraman gets a free pic so, deal done ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Hi OP,

I see you've posted in a few forums, but since this one already has a response, I'll go here.

I'm not sure what your budget is, but have you looked into Boudoir? It's fairly expensive but everything would be handled for you.

Otherwise, have a look at some boudoir photos on social media for ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

I'm a Mechanic, but the pics i would take from my old bashed phone would maybe give you a start. 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mariasboards

Thanks Ave

I did consider that but not sure if i have the "balls" to do that in front of a stranger. x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Honestly not sure i'd want my partner to do this for me, in fact i wouldn't girls always want to include themselves in mens presents for some reason, tickets to a gig together or a weekend away together, it's his birthday get him something sporty or to do with a hobby that he would use is my advice and i'm close in age.

However, that's just me, why don't you include your hubby and ask him to take photos maybe ??

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Moved to Gift Ideas forum for some more help.

Advertisement