If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 channel stereo

Options
  • 24-10-2021 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I am putting together a new 2 channel stereo and would need help especially with AMP and speaker choice.

Room is average sitting room size. I need no cables or interconnects just the best price!. The amp should have a DAC and digital inputs and be decent sounding!. I certainly won't be blasting music loud but it will be with speakers rather than headphones and would like a decent sound from primarily CD and lossless audio. Massive watts from an amp is also unnesscessary. Bluetooth isn't a biggie as I have a topping DAC for that. Please advise on my choices here AND clearance stuff is welcome as long with all original boxes and top condition. EURO prices please.

Denon PMA800NE or 600NE Black or Cambridge Audio AXR100 Lunar Grey Mail Order Return or similar.

Fyne Audio F302i Black Ash

Audiolab 6000CDT Black

Rotel CD11 TRIBUTE Black

6 year care on the cd players.

Many thx,

Thomas.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.