Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this flower?

Options
  • 27-03-2021 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭

Is it just a bluebell? Or does anyone know what it is? Pic to follow once I figure out how.
    https://ibb.co/2tQrf94

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Goldfinch8

Think they are hyacinths if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Goldfinch8 wrote: »
    Think they are hyacinths if I'm not mistaken.

Yep that's what they are. Mercy buckets :D

Moving my question on, anybody know where I could buy them? Google aint helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Moving my question on, anybody know where I could buy them? Google aint helping.

Everywhere!! Bit too late for bulbs now but as cit flowers abundant in Dunnes/Lidl/Florists or grown and blooming in garden centers. Only have short flowering season so better hurry!!! Bulbs for 2022 !!!

Everywhere!! Bit too late for bulbs now but as cit flowers abundant in Dunnes/Lidl/Florists or grown and blooming in garden centers. Only have short flowering season so better hurry!!! Bulbs for 2022 !!!

Yes I am thinking bulbs for 2022. Thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

am wondering what is this flower?

It is probably some sort of dafadil.

It is flowering at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Daffodil is the common name for the spring flowering Narcissus. They are all Narcissus, generally the all yellow ones are called daffodils, but this is not a strict rule, rather local usage. So yes, they are a type of daffodil (bred to look like that) and in turn are a type of narcissus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

Can you identify this flower please? I have it years and it is in flower now.

Kind regards.

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

OK I got it, its a Christmas cactus, thank you for looking anyway.

Kind regards.

Tom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement