Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kinda like this guy 😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh to be Alfie right now. Need sleep! Time for a walk..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled in the horizontal position on the couch watching the telly.

My Zoom yoga session earlier this evening was amazing. Incredible deep relaxation and meditation. 💕👍👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds incredible Jupiter, hopefully i'll get there some time.. Enjoy the peace 😊

Hope work isn’t too bad Grem 👍

• Advertisement

All good here, just about to make more coffee and jump about a bit 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippee, woke up at a good time, pass the coffee GREM, what’s the brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Heading out for a 14 mile jog up Howth head before work, on some straight up navy seal shït kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting up watching BBC news. I woke up at 6am, on the sofa but still , in the morning. So I need water. Lots of it and feeling good apart part headache, in the back of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Humbug, had to make my own coffee and not a chocolate biscuit in sight. :)

• Advertisement

I'm trying to ignore a mild dose of hallucinations here.. Holy moses it's a bit weird to have these at work..

Ok coffee incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Suffering from a monster headache. Gonna have to got back to bed with painkillers.

😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Sitting back savouring a "karma moment" it has taken 7 years but it's here and I've a nice warm glow 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Oh my days I needed that sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Ah nothing malicious. Ex work related....you'd be on my side 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home after a marathon day at the office, jumping from meeting to meeting. I was so busy I didn’t have a moment to scoff any of the cupcakes I brought in with me to mark our first day in as a team, as we had all been in on different days up until now, so just had 2 for dinner 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Given some past experiences I've had with kunts I worked with, I've no doubt I would be!

To thine own self be true

A good lad on my team has handed in his notice.. Gutted.. Left with mostly dopes. That's being kind..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

At Coffeehouse. Working online remote. Does it get any better than this? Sips java. 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I've actually found that I prefer working in the office rather than at home.

Still ended up working from home today though, had an early start due to a long Zoom call with Australia. Now table side with my MacBook and some coffee.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone mention cupcakes ?

None here...

... but I do have a chocolate chip muffin here that is searching for a good home 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

No cupcakes here but you can have a granola square.

Some of my colleagues re not happy to be back at work. The drama has been unbelievable with rows, slammed doors and a go slow! I am not involved but it is not pleasant to see. I am working from home tomorrow and delighted to away from the stress.

Have a good evening one and all.

Jeez, I can understand why some might not be thrilled, but that is just unprofessional. Looks like I lucked out with my employer.

Then again an eight floor office with a roof terrace does tend to put manners on people rather quickly 😶

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Finishing dinner here at the restaurant in our hotel in Kilkenny.

...we decided that we both deserved a break away after all the shenanigans of the past month with my mental health, and since I'm not due back at work until next Monday we did a last second mid to late week break. Only booked the hotel this morning!

Delighted! 🥰🌈💕💕

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

It is unprofessional and wasn’t like this before lockdown. I hope something is sorted. In bed listening to a podcast. I have lost my mojo…

Have a good night one and all…

Enjoy your visit to Kilkenny 😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Advertisement