Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Ha, only been playing rivals for about 3 weeks, got into Division 5 last night without too much trouble but was looking forward to going back to Division 10 once seasons reset but now see I can only go as low as 7.

Definitely haven’t been playing as much this FIFA compared to 21. Rewards have been scaled right back across all modes so can’t see the point in putting too much time into it,

Got the 1500 points last night so decided to try out the play offs even though I have zero interest in qualifying for WL - was a definite step up in class from rivals. Got spanked in my first two qualifiers before winning the third 4-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I can definitely say I'll never get to play WL if Rank 2 is the criteria

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Rank 2 is just to automatically get the points for next week's qualification entry?

This changes very very little

Anybody have a problem with their keeper diving before your opponent has taking a shot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Yeah I don't think that changes much tbh. It's still a completely needless change though, someone in a mid to high division is still going to get enough points to attempt by doing their 7 weekly rivals wins so again the only players you're punishing are the ones who struggle to qualify.

Think I'm going to have to give up on the milestone Bundesliga player. Have the goals, assists, crosses and 15 games with a finesse goal done but still only on 2/6 wins by 2 or more goals because people are ridiculously toxic in a friendly game mode. Had a guy quit in the 90th when I was 3-2 up and got a penalty 😕 I don't get why they do it as forfeiting the game gives up any progress they made on the objectives in that match.

Is the Salah POTM sbc expected to drop soon ? Want to open my totw pack and milestone rewards tomorrow but got a duplicate untradeable Benzema and Keylor Navas from the 78+ player picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got a Kroos from preview packs which has pushed me over 4m coins now. Been a while since I’ve had that much liquid… will probably spend half of it on Friday for my Ginola squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Pulled Ronaldo form that preview pack a couple of weeks ago and jesus I've had some fun with the game since then. All coins have been spent mostly squandered. Robbie Keane is the best and worst thing to ever happen me in FIFA.

Score for fun got me promoted to Elite. I'm usually a solid division 6-5 player so getting absolutely hammered.

Discovered on Stadia you have upto 5 accounts and still get the preorder bonus coons and OTW player.

So set up a new account to tide me over until the new season starts again. Currently having fun with the two accounts. Although I'm still WFH and the project I'm working on had not launched yet so it's log into work, log into FIFA until I get bored. When that stops I'll have to choose one.

Whats the craic with 28 game contracts getting sold for 5k, tried to get some there at 500 coins, they were gone and so were the ones at 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

What console you on? Plenty avaliable on Xbox for 500BIN

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus. Aspas, Sommer and Acuna IFs are all hovering round the 20k mark, which is ridiculous enough for an 86 rated IF. The rewards this week are going to push them down towards discard. Going to hoover up as many as possible if that happens.

• Advertisement

PS4, yeah i see now, they are around 500 coins, it was just earlier i noticed they were getting sold for 2k and 5k

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Arrrrggghh there’s a Neymar troll in TOTW, Everton pops up for me 😣

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Servers are a disgrace tonight, button delay just cost me weekend league qualification.

This game sometimes… argh, I took my frustration out on a poor innocent cushion.

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

My wife thinks there's something wrong with me, she just doesn't understand what it feels like when you conceded in the 88th minute because your player takes an extra touch due to poxy lag.

Especially when the opposition watches the entire celebration.

The cushion remains in one piece. Just.

So, apparently, anyone who got a mid icon from the Base icon SBC are getting a tradable base version of the card they pulled too.

which means anyone lucky enough to get a mid-Pele, for instance, just got given a free 3m coins as well…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2 jumbo rare packs from my season rewards. Kroos from one and Grealish from the other. Worst packs ever with everything else in them.

good job they’re increasing the rewards for the next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

The level 30 players in the new season are unusable, I haven't seen there stats, just seen their leagues.

A championship player, eredivise player and a saiudi league I think

Given how many people are getting 100k packs, I’d be certain the pack weights will be atrocious, so I’m not going to get over hyped about them. Going in expecting to increase my fodder levels, maybe by enough to take a spin on the icon SBC for a lark.

90 rare players incoming for me this morning, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Looks like they've made an absolute mess of the transition to the new season.

Some issues I've seen online:

- Anyone who has already qualified for Champs seemingly needs to do so again.

- Division 6 milestone rewards are the same as division 3. Division 5 milestone rewards are better than division 3's.

- Joe Cole is bugged again.

- No playoff points were given in this week's Rivals rewards despite being told they would be.

- Some people haven't received any rewards.

I'd hold off on logging in until this evening or at the very least this afternoon if you can.

• Advertisement

Prime electrum pack. Lucas Vasquez 81ovr and 3 duplicates

Rare players pack. Robin Gosens 83ovr and 6 duplicates

1st Jumbo pack. Luca Modric 87ovr, Ruben Dias 87ovr (untradeable of course) and 8 duplicates including Thomas Muller 87ovr

2nd jumbo pack. Cant open yet as i have to deal with the 8 duplicates above.

Is the base icon sbc worth doing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Seriously!? This is the first weekend in ages I've had time to play WL, been qualified for weeks ffs

Will wait until tomorrow for pack openings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

The only way I'd do it is if I had so much untradeable fodder that I had to put less than 100k into it to complete it.

78+ player pack - Discard French IF.

rare player pack - Carrasco

jumbo premium player pack - Tieleman

Jumbo rare players pack - Fekir, Maguire

Jumbo rare players pack - Hazard, Maguire

Jumbo rare players pack - Marquinhos, Muller, Discard IF

i once again went to look at the icon SBC and just can’t justify it at all. So have put the dupes into Klose for a lol. Well stocked on cheap fodder now. Need a decent player pick upgrade back too. 😂

This is what put me off. I’d need an extra 100k just to do the 87 rated, and haven’t even looked at the others yet.

id say I’ll do Klose for about 30k and dupe fodder. I’m not saying he’s amazing, but he is an icon, 89 rated striker, and could help with things like icon swaps, friendlies, etc.

Yeah that wont happen, think i'll just throw some of them into Parejo or Simeone and use them in further sbc's

You're joking :o

Even if you got someone awful, you'll be getting 100k minimum from that!!

I seen that they've extended Rulebreakers in packs until the 12th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Best from all my packs was Insigne, really demoralising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Christ, 3 Rare jumbo packs and all I got was Rulebreakers Corona. Barely even got high rateds for fodder, 1 87 and 2 86s. Shocking stuff, keeps me away from that Base Icon SBC at least..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

How do you manage to store your dupes until you've the sbc done? I've a kroos dupe there in unassigned but it won't let me open any of the rest of my packs until I deal with the item

Advertisement