Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

*slides over plate with muffin and two cinnamon stars for good measure* 😉

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@Sephiroth_dude slides four granola squares over to Seph. Please keep the cat gifs coming. I went out for a nice walk before starting work and passed a house with their Christmas tree and decorations up . That was a bit discombobulating 😱

Have a good day one and all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feet up watching a murder show.. Such a relief to be off.

Took a half day and off tomorrow, heading out for a bite to eat and a drink later, will be home by 10 to watch my programmes, so delighted I don't need to set an alarm tonight, might just sleep all day tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

That’s the dream for many of us - feet up, sleep if possible, and take a step back from the daily madness.

Todays purchase: thermal vests. Oh I’m living the dream

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Love thermal layers, so much lovely heat on my back..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

A house in the local village has it's outside tree lit since early last week. Even the children think it's too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Never too early 😊

Couchside now after putting together A new bed 😊

It's not even half into the month. Good luck..

Relaxing with a pint, oil delivered this morning, the feckin price of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Bedside, awaiting a fast food delivery (including onion rings!) and a text from the HSE with my PCR results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Fingers crossed on the PCR Test, Sardi!

Kitchenside here, whipping up a large load of Penne Amatriciana. Oh, and I think I grew fins on my way home. That rain that just went through here was something else...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Is that a bed for yourself or one for Alfie?

Nice to hear from you Sardi. Good luck with the PCR test. Throw a few of those onion rings to Seph will you?

I've got the 'Rona 🤧😫

Ah no so sorry to hear that Sardi. Are you on your own or is your Dad with you?

Gwan the onion rings! Hope the results are good

Dad's with me. So far he has no symptoms but I have no choice but to continue to be in contact with him for care purposes. Hopefully his booster is doing its thing. Its tough going, I won't lie. Lovely neighbour is dropping round his breakfast and dinner and doing shopping for me. Mr Sardi positive also .

Oh Sardi that is tough on all counts. I am glad you have a lovely neighbour who is helping you. Ready for a chat here when you need it. Hugs to you..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hotel bedroom, chilled, news on the TV waiting on room service to bring our dinners into our room as my OH is a bit unwell and very tired and still in bed, as he’s been all day.

I’ve been reading a great book today in the terrace and swimming in the pool earlier. Chilling in the infinity pool too. 😎💕

No day for doing anything outdoors as it was lashing rain and very windy for most of the day here in Kilkenny. Tickets booked for Kilkenny Castle and The Medieval Mile museum tomorrow. 👍👍

Got a backhanded compliment on a thread on AH entitled Ban Me From After Hours that the quality of my posts have been poor lately....ho hum. 😏😕🤔

Sorry to hear that Sardi ((hugs)) Always around for a chat or a rant 😊

Bed was for me @Elyvande 😉👍

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope you're ok sardi, get well soon!

*readies bowl for said onion rings *

😸

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah Sardi, sorry to hear that. 😔 🤒🤒

Hope your symptoms are manageable and remember to take good care of you, too! 🥰

Wishing you a speedy recovery. 👍👍🌈

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. So far, it has manifested as a nasty head cold with headaches. Very tired also but my breathing and temperature are OK, so hopefully will be over the symptomatic phase quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭global23214124

Just lying in bed watching some netflix. Must plan the weekend a bit as I have no plans yet.

☺️☺️☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just read back Sardi. Hopefully it passes soon and you feel better. Maybe I could rob your dad for a drinking buddy if he's at a loose end 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Sardonicat I was only thinking of you today that I hadn't seen you post in a while.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and take it very easy now for the next few weeks with rest where you can.

To thine own self be true

Mind yourself Sardi, hope the symptoms are mild and you can get some rest.

Still in the leaba here, very disappointing food last night but had a great catch up with my friend, can someone pass the paracetamol. 🙁

😂😂😂

😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side with a small 3 year old biyeen (my nephew ) watching paw patrol, there's a 1 and a half year old little princess wearing her unicorn hat ( niece) here beside us as well 😃.

Advertisement