Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIDAL (Equiv to Spotify) for 1.11/month SEE OP POST

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭247music

But did you have to use all new email addresses for yourself and the rest of your family? This is what is putting me off doing this if it's the case..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My fee was taken today, 86cfor the month, reg single account.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

I used a new email for creating the account...didn't get around to adding family yet guess could try using their existing tidal emails...will post up the result of that

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Need new emails...using a dot in existing Gmail worked

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

i got my new Argentinian sub set up - use the vpn until you get to the enter your card page , turn it off before submitting your card details and it has worked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Yep. €1.97 through Revolut for the Family plan today. Great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Tunnelbear and Revolut worked but had to mess around with the Tidal account page to accept payment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭muloc

Got signed up in Argentina no problem with Revolut and a new email address.

When I try to add family members who were on my Turkey account getting:

'The user you are trying to add has a different country associated with his/her account'

Any way around this or do they need to use a new email address also?

Thought I might be able to remove them from my Turkey family login but they are no longer associated with it as the subscription expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,500 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

if the family member emails accounts are gmail accounts just put a . in the middle of the address and it should see it as a different address but gmail will recognise it as the same email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭Soarer

Quick question.

Had my first payment from Argentina taken through Revolut this morning. Also had a notification that my virtual had been used and a new one has been created. Didn't realise I set it up using the virtual card!

Anyways, will my next payment fail, seeing as the original card number is now gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,500 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

most likely. setup an actual card on revolut and change the payment details in tidal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks.

Strangely, I just checked my Tidal account, and my actual Revolut card is registered!

Don't know what happened, but we'll wait and see.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 KerrySurfer

Just signed up again using Tidal Argentina and wondering if anybody has come across a similar issue. Was able to connect to Tidal Argentina using TunnelBear (and Seed4.Me) and the Tidal home page displayed the 99ARS Individual price after a months trial. When I signed in however this price changed to Colombian Peso which is more expensive. The family plan is $17250 (€3.91) or $11499 (€2.61) under Colombian prices.

I've put my Revolut details in and had no issues there. I'm just wondering whether I'll be charged the Argentinian or Colombian price in a months time? No biggie either way but I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

New Tidal Tier set up

Just Checked im on Hifi Plus you can downgrade to hifi if you want

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

my revolut card was frozen for suspected fraud. i unfroze it and scheduled as a re-occurring payment. 3 days later money came out of my revolut account.

vpn issue it detectected you as being in colombia maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 37 KerrySurfer

Cancelled that subscription and tried again using the Seed4.Me again using a different email address.

This time it successfully charged the Argentinian price. No idea why it didn't work properly before as I didn't do anything different this time but happy it worked. Family plan costing around €1.30/month. Bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭seanin4711

thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,944 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Does anyone know on youtube music how to change country? Signed up via Argentina but all my recomendations are now Argie artists. IVe changed location and language etc to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

It just takes time to learn your tastes. Start liking albums and artists and the Argie stuff will go in a week or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,944 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

OK cheers. Im till getting "Top 100 songs in Argentina" and al new releases are Argie.

I dont "like" stuff so Il start doing that.

Is there a problem with Tidal Turkey this evening? Have had it up and running for a number of months on a family account, and in fact it only renewed today also for $225 TL - €1.98.

Daughter in France just told me that she cannot log in now, and despite my app still up and running with all playlists still intact, I am now unable to log into Tidal.com to check my account settings.

Has anyone else had similar problems? Thanks.

Tidal Turkey is closed down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,384 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tidal Turkey is gone a few months.

It was closed due to the Turkish government

Most of us have moved to Argentina

Will sort out a move so. As for my immediate problems it appears that Tidal are having servers issues throughout the world at the moment according to Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Just signed up in Argentina with a new email address. Switched VPN to Argie and if you wait a minute, there's a pop-up offering three months for 10 pesos or hi-fi or 20 pesos for hi-fi plus (9 or 18 cent). After that it's 99 or 145 pesos per month. I signed up with a new email address and it took my Revolut card.

theres new sign up offers i suppose - and now hi fi and hi fi plus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭surfin_shoes

Hey mate, could you update the OP post to say Argentina as Turkey is no longer available please?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

I just signed up for the Argentinian family plan. Very easy.

Incognito mode. VPN to Argentina, sign-up and pay with Revolut.

1st 3 months for €0.17 and €1.90 after that.

Advertisement