Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The WL is going to be full of that Salah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Marquee matchups are a nice little earner. Average 30k profit every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I'd be shocked if you see even 1 Salah to every 10 Ousmane Dembeles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Can't remember the last time I made even half that from Marquee Matchups.

It used to be great, but they've nerfed it to death over the last couple of years.

Wouldn't be surprised if next year they make the rewards untradeable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah cost me nothing to do and i think i got mega back on completion, bonus to get Lopes again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Donarumma in nets, but nailed the back line 😂 sick of Kimpembe.

Yeah it was either him or Donnaruma, so went with Maignan as he has the lead so far in matches iv'e played

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'll definitely do that Salah anyway. Probably a bit expensive considering there's usually best of totw promo something around black Friday which would cause his SIF to drop more but I like having a Liverpool POTM in my team.

Will probably do him gradually though as fodder is high at the moment and should drop at some point in the next two weeks.

Hopefully there's a Liverpool midfielder to link him to in the new promo.

Blargh, 1-5 in qualifiers.

I do believe the new season has brought badk a certain type of player. Not nessecarily higher quality ones, but the ones who play with pacy attackers, drop deep, “mad skills”, long celebrations, etc. The type I tend to struggle with, and who I felt had stopped playing for a while at the end of last season (likely when they’d run out of WL qualifiers).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Top 3 players you hate to see in the other teams lineup? Mine is:

Werner (Especially) 🤬

Kimpembe

Salah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Fekir, Kimpembe and Donnaruma. All three are always utterly insane against me.

My top 3 would be

Kimpembe

That poxy orange Fekir card that everyone except me completed

Kante

Played 3 champs finals games today -

• 1st game - was the battle of Robbie Keanes - 6-6 with robbie scoring at least 8 of the 12 goals. I scraped the penalty win
    • 2nd game - he was making mistakes so the win was there for the taking but......he quit JUST as he conceded a penalty. Prick!!
    • 3rd game - got torn apart by a guy who's team was worse than mine in every position with one exception..base Cruyff. Cruyff tore my defenders apart and i rage quit at 5 ni

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Everyone is doing that poxy corner routine now… goal every single time. Have tried everything to defend - second man press, covering far post manually etc but always get outjumped and my GK gets lobbed with the header.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

This drives me up the walls

Oh and I play against Kimpembe every single game who can seemingly just sprint at my attackers and take the ball. If anyone was ever considering it, don't get RVP, hes horrendous. Been trying to sell him for a week to minimise my loss but he just won't leave 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Is that the one where the run a player to the near post or to the back post?

Corners are the most dangerous thing in the game. Concede one to someone who knows how to score them and you can’t do much to defend, or, win one yourself but fail to score and the opponent will break the other end to score 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

25k preview pack available

I got matip and other dross.

it’s the one where they pass it off to a fella just at the corner of the box and a cross into the far post to an unmarked opposition player.. results in a goal all the time and I can’t figure out a way to defend against them.

To be fair their is quite a few, Maignan, Areola, Donnaruma, Traore, Kimpempe, Lacroix, Milatao, Kounde, Mendy, Dembele and Vinicius base cards, Werner base and RTTK card, Ben Yedder, and then top of the tree is Fekir

Take your pick, all op

6 packs to open this evening, 2 jumbo, 1 mega, 2 rare and 1 electrum, will hopefully get 1 of these adidas cards, if not, Simon Kjaer is guaranteed

• Advertisement

Oh wow this Adidas promo is one of the worst they've ever had, cards with minimal boosts to all but one stat, and that one stat will get extra boosts in December and April...

Milestone packs were shite for me anyway… had a total 3x 100k and 1x tradeable 50k. Nothing of note barring discard IFs and an 85 rated from the 100ks, the Adidas Diawara and 2x discard IFs from the 50k.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

😂😂😂 this is not a promo, what a load of sh!te!!

Wow I can't wait for the last week of April

This has to be one of the worst promos of all times 😂

Declan Rice already has:

91 Vision

97 Long Passing

99 Short Passing

Who the fcuk is excited about an upgrade in 4.5 months time when he already has near max stats in the only passing categories that matter for a CDM.

I might just do Salah out of boredom, I can't see myself wanting any of these Adidas cards, even if they release more SBCs they're all gonna have this same poor upgrade path.

Do they not watch players in real life when doing the attributes, i was looking at the market and noticed adidas Florian Nuehaus there going cheap, fits my team but he has 66 pace (down 1 from last year) and bad shooting, then on the next page, i see Pepe, and he has 80 pace, up 14 from last fifa, honestly 😄

Opened my packs, Tradeable Courtois.

Ederson and Adidas Declan Rice untradeable

• Advertisement

finger slipped

Advertisement